Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need a hairstyle... HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Thaigrlie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thaigrlie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need a hairstyle... HELP!
    Posted: April 13 2000 at 7:12pm
My Prom will be on April 21st (next week) and I still don't have any ideas on how I should wear my hair. The dress that I will be wearing is silver and it's a two piece. The top has spaghetti straps and a lace up back. I have a brownish colored medium lengthed hair. (it has reddish tint in the sun) Please if you have any suggestions e-mail me at Thaigrlie@aol.com

~Debbie
prettylongcurls View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettylongcurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2000 at 5:01pm

both my girlfriend and I will be wearing spiral curls.  We both have below shoulder length hair and will be going to a salon to have spiral curls put in our hair.  She will be wearing part of her hair up with some twists and I will just have it down.   Look at http://www.house-of-lords.com">www.house-of-lords.com  that is where we are going, they have nice pictures.

kyle

rag View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2000 at 12:51pm
Hey girl! don't worry just put your hair in lots of little knots with a little of your hair poking up and then spray the ends with silver hair spray to add alittle glimmer!!

Becca
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic