Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Prom Hair HELP!! 911!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
beachababe438 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachababe438 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prom Hair HELP!! 911!!
    Posted: April 17 2000 at 6:27pm
Hey everyone! My prom is in 2 weeks, and I'm not sure of what to do with my hair! I have short chin legnth hair, and I would like to put some of it up because it makes my eyes stand out more. Any suggestions would be VERY appreciated! Thank you SO much!
Betsy
ellen110 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellen110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2000 at 3:25pm
Hey-
Maybe you should put a little up w/bangs and then curl your hair so that it looks dressy and elagant. But not tooo dressy. Put it up with little clips or maybe even bobby pins so that you can't see it. Just an idea!! Good Luck
-Ellen
beachbabe438 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beachbabe438 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2000 at 7:42pm
Thanks!! I got thses really pretty rhinestones to put in my hair, and I think I am goin gto do just what you said! Thanks so much!
Betsy
HairBrains View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairBrains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2000 at 11:11am
Maybe you should consider a short style. Something with wispy bangs but above the ears.You can get alot of different looks from that. Anything from a sleek look if you use a shine polish to wild if you use gels or mousse to give more of the anti gravity look.Or in between you can fluff it with a blow dryer and pull toward your face and really accent your eyes!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic