Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

YIKES!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
super_steph View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote super_steph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YIKES!!!
    Posted: April 20 2000 at 4:44pm
Please help! I don't have a clue how I should wear my hair for prom...my dress has a low back and is straight. My hair is straight, and just a little longer than shoulder length. I want something that I can do my self (or one of my friends can do for me) I'm open to all ideas. Help! My Prom is April 29!
faith01 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote faith01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2000 at 9:51pm
my prom is april 29th too! well anyway! your hair is like mine-i was thinking of doing those tight tight twists (like the kind people use with butterfly clips) or thinly braid it only instead of butterfly clips you could use those diamond clips from clairs afterthoughts icing or whatever.. it would all work and you could either put those at the end or make them into little buns and curl the rest of your hair... whatever works maybe you want to put in little flowers -- it's going to look so cute!
Strawberrie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strawberrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2000 at 12:53am
Do a nice half up do in the front, and spiral curls in the back. It will be cute! with the hair you pulled up make a messy bunlike knot and accessorize with a corrosponding clip or flower or pin around or by it.

Hoped to help,
Strawberrie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic