Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Christina Aguilera Hair Review

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
moffpoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moffpoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christina Aguilera Hair Review
    Posted: March 03 2006 at 11:18am

FIRST OFF THE REASON FOR THIS THREAD:

I know people and myself included was curious on how to achieve the dirrty look^^

Well me being a fan of christina aguilera , and well just having to much time on my hands i decieded to find out what type of Extensions she uses. Well i read up almost all info about the subject and saw all footage( Mtv diary, extra material on dvd) the list goes on and on:D

In the genie "era" she used a lot of clip on pieces (remberer here lovly red lowligths in the Come on Over Video?) And in the awful lady marmalde she cornrowed her hair and had the puffy poodle hair sewn on^^

For the Dirrty look it defiantly was fusion , or maby Mark Baringthon shrinkies, cause the bonds are tiny!

SORRY FOR THE PROVOCATIVE NATURE of this picture... If you got scurred:P 

You can clearly se the bonds, look how tiny!^^

Can somebody spell MUSHROOM HEAD?:P i personally like the look.

Now Recantly she seems to be using wefts ,  Cause in 3 days she went from this :

To This :

Now as you see in the picture above here hair is pretty fine...so im guessing skinwefts bonded with some type of tape?Its also weary full and thick wich even further makes me think its wefts ^^

I love here and her hair to bits!<3

(Im not posting any pictures of here with black hair cause then il be tempted to dye my hair black again:P)

Edited by moffpoff
12 Inch Wawa, Installed with Protac, i love hair extensions<3

Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 11:34am
I liked her dirty look. I'm looking into getting extentions and doing them msyelf... I like how she looks now. But EVERYONE does that in hollywood and well... I think she could do much better.
~* Bambi Lee *~
moffpoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moffpoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 11:39am

HIhi you really should Bambilee!^^ It`s so easy!

btw I love you with your new black hair^^ almost got me hitting the dye again xD

malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 12:03pm
How do you do you're own individuals? I'm good with my hands and I can't understand how you reach behind your head and get a good result.
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 12:10pm
I'd get my girlfriend do to behind my head... or my hubby. I have a  topic on this fourm to ask for help... if anyone can explain to me what I will need and how to do it, that be awesome!
~* Bambi Lee *~
Synne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 1:49pm

Awfull lade marmelade ... AWFULL ... .. Moffy, I have go jump on a train and come smack you one with my ponytail..

Do you KNOW how much inspiration to go out and be a full blown woman, that video was for me . To not be afraid of shiny things, and pink colors.

Afwull ... ... goddanm Moff .

Well, I would LOOVE making myself a dirty look. But i havent really figured out how to do it.

By the way, grrrreat subject. Xtina rocks .

kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 2:13pm
its basically black fusion underneath, and blonde and black on top, with sections on the top lightly backcombed and plaited and twisted :)
kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 2:17pm

as you can see on the one below its a similar look to dirty but less backcombed :P theres just lengths of hair braided into her blond

moffpoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote moffpoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 2:32pm

Yeah Christina is a great inspiration  when it comes to <3hair<3, Being yourself, and in your case being a women, i love how open and comfortable she is with here sexual side:)  , If girls is like that here , or hell even men , they are considered to be whores and what not...O.o thats just wrong!...

**Back to hair buisness, i decided to install just one chunky Black extension in my toplayer...a Skunky effect!:D

And when it comes to the black underlayering on X-tina, it best to not overdo it,and to do the bottom layerblonde so it blends better:D**

Steve Sollito(e)? and Peter Savick useally does here hair:D

I SPY A WEFT!

Edited by moffpoff

Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2006 at 4:34pm
I reckon she has prostyles in one of those first pictures, I had a client come for a consultation today, she had prostyles in and wanted to switch to human, to tell you the truth I was pretty impressed with those tiny little plaits, I may well get Leelou to do some of those on me, they looked kinda cute, even though they were 3 months grown out! x

Edited by Amanda8Beechwoo
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
sammyJB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammyJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2006 at 8:46am

With a voice like hers I think she could carry a skinhead to be honest.

My favourite look was the 'Beautiful' video. Absolutely adore that hair. Might have to do a search as I can't fully remember if it had a slight dreadlocked look going on!

I LOVE big hair.

Moffpoff, still  at 'I SPY A WEFT'

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic