Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Long hairstyle help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Long hairstyle help
    Posted: March 03 2006 at 10:05pm
Alright, I've got hair nearly to my bum and I need a style.
I'm going to a concert which I expect to be rather violent (if I'm not covered in bruises when I get home, it's because I passed out before I made it up front ) So I need all of my hair contained near my head in a slightly messy (smooth ain't staying) and preferably punkish style. And I want my bangs down.

... and I need to be able to do it at home (not me- my mom) because I can't afford to have it done for me.

I was thinking something along the lines of these might work:
http://gallery.hairboutique.com/details.asp?ID=3838
http://gallery.hairboutique.com/details.asp?ID=3922

but I haven't got the faintest idea how to do that or if they'd hold.

Any advice?
~thankyou! ^.^
Dir en grey.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 10:48am
Style 3922 looks like it uses hairpins.  They could be dangerous in the pit.  Both styles look like they'd easily come undone.

How about making mini-braids? Like 10 or so.  Tie the ends off tightly using Goody ouchless elastics.  The look is FuNkY, you can whip it around and it won't fall apart, and it won't endanger anybody else (at least, not with metallic hairpins... though someone could get a braid in the face ).
aiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 1:32pm
alright, that sounds cool ^.^ Thankyou!
Dir en grey.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic