Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I’m a wannabe Veggie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I’m a wannabe Veggie
    Posted: March 04 2006 at 5:58am

I'm bored to tears with alot of meat.

I love fish, and beans, nuts, legumes, lots of fruit and veggies too. Whole grains too. I'm lactose intolerant, except a bit of cheese is ok.

Is there anyone out there who is getting closer to a vegetarian  eating lifestyle?

Plus my skin and hair look much better with a modified diet, less red meat and no more polutry too!

When I was on my Honeymoon in Mexico, I had lots of delicious beans, and fresh fruit and veggies too. I ate lots of fish as well, and I looked radiant!!

Now I've had sausage pizza, and my skin is breaking out a bit.

However I ate spinach lasangna last night at an Italian Restaurant, and my Husband wanted the stuffed fried shrimp,...But it's all good, because I refuse to eat red meat now. Plus it helps that my sister in law doesn't eat alot of meat too.

Also my twin sister is almost vegan, and I have another sister in law who is all vegetarian too!;)

Thanks,..

Love, Katie(the Newlywed! ;)

God Bless,...
Katie
aiko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aiko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2006 at 3:51pm
I finally put my wish to be veggie into action about three weeks ago. I had some chicken and beef broth  about 2 weeks ago, but other than that I'm good!
I'm still eating limited seafood (very rarely as I'm not fond of it in general)  and dairy products. Oh and eggs.

I want to be vegan one day, but my costuming habits don't seem fond of the idea.

Stay strong, the veggie way is the best way! (well, if you think it is)
~aiko
Dir en grey.
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 7:21am

Hi,

Thanks, I really need all the support I can get. I don't want to be super skinny, I'm already a size 7/8. All I want is to remain youthful, I'm 35yr.s and most think I'm 28yr.s:)

Plus, Most meat is too much for me. I do like eggs(small amounts). I love grilled Salmon, and Tuna. Walleye, and Cod, are really good fish too.

My husband Steve likes Fish, but is allergic to Fish, however he can eat lobster, shrimp and crab,.. me too!;)

I guess Roast beef subs and the occasional Turkey sub is ok. But otherwise, I love all kinds of beans(like in chili, or Mexican food) and Almonds,YUM!

Little cheese, a bit of low sugar Yougurt too.

I love alot of veggies, and fruit too!

I hope and pray my Hubby doesn't get frusterated with my need to keep away from burgers, steak, chicken,...not gonna be easy. But we do have really good communication, so I'm sure it will all work out!

Love, Katie

God Bless,...
Katie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic