Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

check out these waves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 4:52pm
I for got about hair mayonnaise...I used to use that when I had long hair.
oceanomics180 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 4:47pm
naw fam...not real mayonnaise...they have a creme that is callled mayonnnaise for the hair..not the kind you put on a sandwich..it has no smell..just real light but moisturizing...its in all beauty stores fam....thanx though fams for the drop on the meth...scalp means a light cesar..to the point where your waves are almost not see able only in light...yeah fam it does it lets you get to the grain of your ahir to get the parts that doesnt wave when your hair long...and it helps them to connect better...but you only do it every once and a while not all the time..like after every 3 or 4 cuts...then get scalped to help the waves form better..
DrZpLayboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrZpLayboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 4:16pm
oo iigh iigh lol den i'll jus strick to my carrot cholesterol
ctez4sho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ctez4sho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 4:05pm
^ lol
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 4:01pm
using mayo or egg in the hair is just like using chlesterol conditioner in the hair.
DrZpLayboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrZpLayboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 11:19am
ewww real mayo ?? chill chiill i cant be walkin around smelling like a cold cutt sandwich lol
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 11:05am

method sounds good to me.....real mayonnaise?...that goes on your sandwich? it looks like u know what ure doin.... go for it man. and da scalp thing will help train ur waves.

the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 9:29am

im just here to update ya cats man...that i was scalped recently and now i am in the process of trying a new method for my waves yall...so i will keep you posted on how they are coming out...and if the new method that i am trying is working or not.....i also wanted to be scalped to train some parts that are kinda wild....but i will post a pic as soon as i am ready to show how i have progressed...but the meth..that i am using now..requires that i  have mayonnaise, pink lotion, lets jam and 360 pomade...a softee and medium brush...

night

1)i put the mayonnaise in my hair while it is damp and then i take the softee and brush it until its dry         &nb sp;         &nb sp;         &nb sp;         &nb sp;         &nb sp;   2)then i put in the pink lotion and take the softee and brush it until its dry         &nb sp;         &nb sp;         &nb sp;         &nb sp;         &nb sp;                                    3)then i take a hot towel and then put it on my head and then i take the lets jam and put it in while my hair is sort of damp         &n bsp;         &n bsp;  4)then i take the softee and brush it until its dry         &nb sp;         &nb sp;         6)then i take my stockin cap and wet it in hot water then ring out the excess and then put it on my head...then putting the du-rag on top of the stockin cap....

morning

1)i take off the du-rag and stockin cap         &nb sp;         &nb sp;         &nb sp;         &nb sp;  2)i take a hot towel and put it on my head and then i take the 360 pomade and rub in a portion only by the crown....not all over my head 3)then i take the softee and brush to distribute the pomade through out my hair and also until its dry....          ;           ;           ;           ;        4)then brush though out the day for atleast 10-20mins at a time using the h20 meth

shower

1)while the water is running i place my head under the water and brush for about 10mins all over hitting each portion for about 2mins     2)then i take the shampoo and rubb in the way the waves are forming then brush for 2mins more all over         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         3)then as i am washing out the shampoo i brush at the same time       4)when i dry my head i leave it damp and not full blown dry

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2006 at 1:19pm
im trynna get up there with you tho sjay..ya waves are killin b...they hella tight..let ya boi know how ya got them to spinn like that...and connect....umm iuse murrays to hold it down....then i use sportin waves to give it the shine that it needs....i only use murrays once every 3 days..but use the sportin waves gold can all the time...and also i use the method of the wet stockin cap under neath the du-rag..to get them to shine a lot better..naw ma not big like sjays though...im just crazed that  he even drop a a reply on the page..thats dipset right there...im just small time though...
DCrizzle15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DCrizzle15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 8:47pm
, they on point son! wat products you use or is that the light from the camera?
Look up in the sky and tell me what you see, The clouds naw n***a not me I see opportunity im a opportunist
N***a you heard what I said im a opportunist
fatzbusta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatzbusta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 6:37pm
nice mang u doin it big aint ya?
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 5:25pm
dang man, u def doin ur thang. those waves are nice... keep it up.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 4:59pm
fa sho kid.....just trynna make em spinn like the epicenter...
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 4:22pm
woo dem waves is fire.....
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 3:59pm
good looking doe kid....yeah still working on them trynna get dem pieces like all the way whoa....trynna get the full 360spinnas....but stay tuned for mo pix..
3sixtyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3sixtyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2006 at 11:04pm
those are hot, good work
Gettin' dizzy yet?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2006 at 4:02pm
well keep looking out for ya boi...i will try to keep you guys posted on the progress though...new pics soon to come...
Black Soldia™ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Soldia™ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2006 at 2:23pm
that's what i've been waitin 4 they tight man
I'ma tell you like I tell my chicks don't watch me watch T.V

I love girls,girls,girls,girls,girls i do adore.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2006 at 1:32pm

here is the right side of my hair...im trying fellas...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2006 at 1:16pm
fa sho and good looking tho big dawg..will keep you posted and up to date to look out for the new upcoming flicks...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic