Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lifting Weights Improves Metabolism

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lifting Weights Improves Metabolism
    Posted: March 08 2006 at 5:20pm
i reccommend to all of u guys male or female to seriously consider weightlifting or some kind of resistance training. weightlifting will boost ur metabolism and fight belly fat. incorporate it with ur aerobic workout and it will do wonders guaranteed.
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2006 at 6:52am

Excellent advice "Chillin22"! ;)

I've read that the more muscle one has the more calories are used up, hence the higher metabolism, plus the toned, shape one recieves from weights, helps too with bone density, and ofcourse strength, and balance etc,. I realize that a combo of cardio(fast walking and dancing for me) plus weights, even small weights with lots of repititions helps keep me looking and feeling my best! ;)

Thanks again, It takes work, but excersie really does not only your body good, but eases stress in many ways, plus boosts your energy, and happiness, and confidence too!

Edited by administrator - August 12 2006 at 12:29am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic