Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Burns

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yung Hu$tla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yung Hu$tla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Burns
    Posted: March 10 2006 at 8:55pm
I know this little boy who just last Monday burnt himself with hot water. It has now lefthis shoulder and part of his face red, and he is black. Do you know anything that might help hom heal or hide his scARS
hustlin to get 360 gotta keep on brushing
Champagne_Wishe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Champagne_Wishe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 1:38pm

I would take him to the hospital to prevent infection and cause worse scarring.

Correction: prevent worse scarring.

Edited by Champagne_Wishe
Yung Hu$tla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yung Hu$tla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2006 at 9:54pm
thank for replying you were the ONLY one who replied lol
hustlin to get 360 gotta keep on brushing
NaturalBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaturalBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2006 at 11:36am
sorry it has been a while I hope the boy is ok burns are the worse. My boyfriend almost died from burns. The little boy can use callendula infused oil and vitamine e Oil to help with scars. and Lavender essential oil is great for burns all three of the above things I mentioned could be mixed together and applied to the affected area ( I could do it for you if you can't find those things).  always be carefull using essential oils to dilute them when you apply to the skin.  Lavender is safer than most though.  I hope this helps.
let your beauty be natural!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic