Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Little Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dmack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Little Help
    Posted: March 12 2006 at 10:10am
Hey guys, this is my first post on this forum but i've been ghosting for a while and thanks to all the threads my waves are starting to look alot better. I have a problem though i will attempt to edit this post with picture later.
My waves are developing well on the sides and the back and you can see the curved shape. But the waves at the top just are not forming, i am in my 3rd week now and in the 2nd week i focused alot more on the top to try and get the waves since the sides/back were fine but to no avail. The top still isn't forming. Do you think it may be the brush ?, because i think i am using a medium now, because the bristles on my hard brush have messed up since i used it in the shower a few times.

Also, after i get out of the shower i put pink lotion on. I have 'sportin waves' (black tin) and 'dax wave and groom', which one should i put on after the pink lotion ?

Thanks in advance.
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2006 at 7:42pm
Is the hair on the top straight if so you might wanna try activator if not try a hard brush and if you wanna use a brush in the shower get one especially for the shower.
And after you put in pink lotion either of those pomades is ok to put in but I would base it on hair length, becuz i use sportin waves black for lower cuts and dax for longer hair.
oceanomics180 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oceanomics180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2006 at 12:06am
yeah kid..then main thing you wanna remember is to find the way the grain of your hair is growing so as to brush that way..cause you might think to brush one way but your hair doesnt respond cause it might not grow that way..so check that out and see...but be patient and see it takes time though...then if that doesnt work take a scurl kit and put it in there then cut it...then start to brush the hair like you want with it curling up and you brushing it then it will begin to wave up kid..lets try those and see how it works out..but you should see something if you put in the work..
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2006 at 11:54am
^yep all u can do is stay dedicated and work hard for them. they will take time to come in but as u follow the directions u will notice more and more progress and that should motivate u to keep goin...
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
swissta View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2006 at 12:21pm
some good info for you fam. ^^^ jus listen 2 wat dese guys r seying.
[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
Dmack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2006 at 10:16am
lol.... day after i post this the top starts forming, but thanks for the comments. Nice community.
thenumber1lon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thenumber1lon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 3:53pm
yeah they gave you  everything that you need to see improvement
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic