Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

eyeliner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
CollegeBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CollegeBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: eyeliner
    Posted: March 14 2006 at 11:09am

Hey. I'm just looking for a recommendation for a good eyeliner. I typically wear a navy/midnight blue color, but I was just wondering what brands are the best. I used to use Avon, but I lost contact with my Avon lady and have been unsuccessful in locating a new one. I was just wondering what brands of eyeliner would be decent to use 'til I can get another avon one.

Thanks!

college beauty

Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 8:29am
You can go to Avon's site and order online, or click on "find a representative" to find one near you.

http://shop.avon.com/avonshop/default.asp?department=shop

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2006 at 3:41am

I just get those cheap pencils that cost like a buck at the Wal-mart. . . 'cause I'm poor like that. . .

More awesome than a manatee!
hairdos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairdos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2006 at 7:56pm
I just bought a new felt tip liquid eyeliner yesterday made by Physician's Formula. It is just great! It goes on easily, doesn't smudge, or run, and last all day. I have tried almost every one on the market and this is the best I have tried as yet! I thought I would let you know. The name on the eyeliner is Eye Writer by Physician's Formula.
hairdos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairdos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2006 at 4:45pm
I wanted to make a correction. The name of the felt eye pencil by Physician's Formula is "Eye Marker" instead of "Eye Writer". Sorry for my mistake. It is still the best eye liner pencil I have ever used am I'm really glad I purchased it.
meli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2006 at 3:26am
I second hairdos post about the Physician's Formula felt tip eyliner...allows for precision and accuracy.
nici View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nici Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2006 at 9:21am
styli-style flat eye liner. cheapest bet is ebay
meowza2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meowza2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2006 at 10:40pm
I have bought  Merle Norman  Cream Eyeliner in Brown and Aubergine.  They are in a little glass pot and last forever.  I use their eyeliner brush and get excellent results. The liner lasts all day and never smudges.
angl96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angl96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2006 at 10:10pm
Colorstay by revlon is great. It doesn't smudge and stays on all day. Plus I like to use the powder eyeliner by bare escentuals maybe that's why my eyeliner stays on all day!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic