Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Latest News!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
aninnina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aninnina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 1:11pm
Help, I need Shrinkthingies..... With glue inside, anybody has an idea where to buy them????

Amm, will you leave us without an address, where to purchase the sil microrings and your other stuff? I hope not........  :-((
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 10:15pm
Amm, I am so happy for you   I do not know if you ever got to my emails but I was intersted in 2-4 ounces of your remy hair in natural body.  I do not need the 16 ounces since I only wear one weft.  If you have any extra that you can sell to me let me know - thanks!
neosoulsenhora View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neosoulsenhora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 7:37pm
I am trying to figure out the same thing. ( Where can I buy Premium Adhesive Shrinkies ? ) I just received my 1st order from AMM and I loved them !!! It's always when you find something you adore they discontinue it
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 7:59pm

there are alot of overseas dist selling them, do a search online and u will find plenty.

maybe u can all go in on some together

Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
bettyblue13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bettyblue13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 7:46pm

Congradulations to you AMM!

Shrinkies.net was awesome I am also sad to see it go.

Question: By any chance will you be still carrying the orange/citrus type spray on your soap site?

neosoulsenhora View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neosoulsenhora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2006 at 8:01pm
If anyone finds anything could you please pm me, I've been looking all week for distributors and the only thing is the minimum order quanity and then testing it to see the quality of the product. If I find anything I will exchange info as well as always ! 
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2006 at 11:48am
Originally posted by Naked Eye Naked Eye wrote:

Amm--will Elite ever be on sale too??

That might help me get over my sadness of your site being gone!
My thoughts exactly!! Any chance there will be a "Fire Sale.. Prices drastically reduced!" on the Elite hair???

BTW.. what is the URL of Amm's soap site?? I LOVE natural soaps.. I have been helping a friend put together a site for his natural soap business, and he has got me HOOKED on this stuff!!!

Edited by Divavocals
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
kristie m View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristie m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2006 at 12:37pm
It is http://creeksidesoap.com. She sent me a sample with my last order
and it is YUMMY! (Sorry, my initial post had the address wrong.)

Edited by kristie m
Here's to the end of my BAD HAIR LIFE!
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2006 at 2:17pm
Thanks.. doesn't look like all the links work.. I'll bookmark the site and try later..
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
Dunebug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunebug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2006 at 8:00pm
Heres a couple of links I found with a quick search:

this one says they have the adhesive lining
http://www.shearessenceproducts.com/100extu.html

this one doesnt say anything about a lining, but it does say youll need to
remove residue from your hair... so i'm guessing they have it
http://www.glamourhair.com/supplies/shrinkies.asp
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 7:24am
I do have adhesive lined shrinkies on www.beaucouphair.com and silicone microrings if you can't find any.
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 3:43pm

Congradulations on your contracts Amm.  It's a shame your site has to go as it was really successful but goodluck on the new venture.

www.drlocks.net do a salon sized jar of shrinkies (with approx 1350 tubes) for $39.99.  They have the adhesive in them too.

x

Edited by shel221
sassyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 5:31pm
I have found a UK manufacturer who has sent me a sample and he stated that quite a few hair extension companies have contacted him over this product.

Edited by sassyhair
aninnina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aninnina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2006 at 7:56am
Where can we find the shrinkies?
I pay for 800 pieces (the long ones) now 42 Euros.
Can I get them anywhere cheaper?
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 5:57am

AMM - Everything you do, you do with such passion and gusto and intelligence and energy - so it makes sense that your venture has and is paying off - I WISH YOU WELL and mostly I THANK YOU SO SO VERY MUCH for all you have contributed to my hair-life!!  And it has been a LOT!!!!!

ALL THE VERY VERY BEST TO YOU!!
Fina

p.s. Thanks for all the great hair - I just picked up a boatload of your Elite Remy - !!!

Edited by FinaFina
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 6:30am
Thanks so much everyone!

shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 1:49pm

try http://www.fortune21c.com/hairexpert.htm for the adhesive lined s*****ies.  I havent used this supplier but they say they have them.  Their prices are $10 per jar of 450 pieces.  The pictures they sent me could be of the longer length ones but it's hard to say as the pictures not very clear.  Either way i would recommed getting a sample off them first.

x

aninnina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aninnina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 4:19pm
Thank you for the address, I already know this supplier. I bought the first shrinkies from him, and they cost 7 Euro per 225 pieces. So you got a different price?! But he has only the short ones, and I loooove the extended length.

Also he sells microrings with the silicone ring inside, 500 pieces 25 Euros (yes, he charges Euros!)....

At all he is very expensive, but the dumbwordthings are really great (but so short)....

For the hair: I ordered 25 kg with a friend from him. The first order was great, fine hair and felt also great after few times washing. The second order we did, the hair was sh*t, crap. It tangled after 3 weeks of wearing and he only said: mmh, maybe we got also a bad delivery...grrrrr... never order hair from him, but will ask for the dumbwordthings if he has them in a longer size...

Thanx Chick!
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2006 at 4:37pm

Sorry chick, if i come across another source i will let you know.  Cant believe the price difference in quotes.  They seemed very friendly but it took 3 emails to get the answers to my questions and with what you have said i think i will give them a miss. 

Imagine switching the hair quality with your next order, thats very sneeky and bad business.  They say their hair is the best in the world but i guess in general that a supplier selling hair described as supreme quality etc is only the finest in their experience / dealings and doesnt mean it is actually the best ( i have a list of many suppliers as examples of this  but im saying nothing) 

zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2006 at 4:30am
I'd definitely recommend Amm's soap to anyone and everyone- I've tried about 5 different kinds of their soap and loved it all. :) I have super-sensitive dry skin, and handmade soap is the only way to go.

-Rae
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic