Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jeanetta Jones in need of a new hairstyle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DM61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DM61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jeanetta Jones in need of a new hairstyle
    Posted: March 16 2006 at 10:33pm
I think it is time for Jeanetta Jones to get a new short hairstyle, her current style does nothing for her. I like long hair and all, but it needs to be cut I think. Here is a current picture of her and her hair.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 4:07am
She'd look rather severe with very short hair.
94harley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 94harley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 9:14am
I think sometime in the 90's She gradually went shorter. She went to  fairly short hair,  bangs with sides just long enough to tuck behind the ears and back was layered ,taper fairly short lonest of back was very top. Once their she grew in out right away, so I don't think she liked her hair short.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 9:33am
Tyranna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 12:11pm
She looks okay to me, but maybe s side part might work better?

Weather Forcast - With high humidity in the air, expect general hair frizziness to continue :-/
Current Length: 30 inches or so from the front
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 10:19pm
She definately needs a side part or better yet bangs.  I like her with shorter hair.  I thought the last brunette pic and the pic with the pink outfit didn't look bad.  I think she went even shorter than that.  I'll try and find a pic.
94harley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 94harley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2006 at 11:12am
loveshort&blonde, she go shorter. clear up to ears like tv news hair just enough length to tuck behind ears w/back cut & layered short
lhairfan31 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lhairfan31 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2006 at 11:14am
      I think with her face structure,  the longer the hair the better it will be for her.  I think she looked beautiful with the long big hair look from the early 90s! 
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2006 at 1:18pm
I like the now look better then her short looks. Maybe adding more lenght would work.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
lovescurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovescurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2011 at 10:41am
The longer, the better. Jeanetta has beautiful hair. It' best when it's down, curled and with bangs!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic