Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Micro Thingies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pinkparadise42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkparadise42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Micro Thingies
    Posted: March 17 2006 at 8:42am

Hey everyone!

Doing a little shopping on Amms site and I came upon the micro thingies.

What exactly are they like? Has anyone used them?

Are they good for the top of your head?  (I have very thin hair!)

Thanks!

Edited by Karen Shelton
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 9:26am
They are fantastic, look at the men's section under my website www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk that is done using micro-thingies.  Erm, not sure whether we should be having this thread x

Edited by Karen Shelton
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
pinkparadise42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkparadise42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 9:32am

Oh gosh, thanks doll!

Good point about this thread, sorry completely forgot!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 9:50am
If you want to know anything about them send me a pm xx
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
OhSoSassy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhSoSassy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 10:08am

Hello!

I have used the Micro-thingies (cannot say the forbidden word) before and I found them to be fabulous for the top few layers towards my crown and part areas.

They heat faster than the regular sized thingies- so keep that in mind. I melted a few of them into mush during aplication.  

But they are great for the areas where you run the risk of the thingies being the most detectable- where your hair in thinner or towards the top of your head.

XOXO   Anna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2006 at 10:42am
I think we should close this subject now xx
mrsnj20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsnj20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 2:50pm
I don't get what the deal is with not being able to post about micro thingies. I missed something. Could someone pm me and fill me in?
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2007 at 6:56pm
this topic is over a year old.
ALL EYES ON ME
herrhy62 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herrhy62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2013 at 12:21am
Chanel causes it to be an all in one vast at your decision face treatment products: makeup foundations While a few of the are integral for the makeup when you need and solutions also instance going to be the powder puffsThere are a lot of unique beauty items and make-up there are several away OPI HongKong Seriesat WonderlandCosmeticsothers within Apple are advising iPhone 4 users to avoid gripping the device from the lower left corner There are methods for you to that celebs can offset going to be the earnings to do with giveaways Mulberry Handbags. then a multi functional large Cheap Hermes Bags are frequently suitable as well as all your family Small Hermes Kelly is not at all using the as well as for a multi function tall woman and similarly going to be the large Hermes Birkin Bag is not at all in line with the for lots of women which of you have a multi function smaller frame moncler uk. Various expense is more affordable at this time there tiffany outlet.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic