Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

need help getting 360 waves

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BJLJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BJLJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need help getting 360 waves
    Posted: March 19 2006 at 12:22am
I am only 13 so I have been tryna get waves for to months and i been getting crooked 360 in my head. And it keeps leaving bald spots where my hair grows at. Ihave also been using carrot creame and lets jam PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trying ta spin
ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 12:53am
To help the crooked waves issue utilize your soft brush more and use the h2o meth which is basically spraying hair with water and brushing. As far as the bald spots go with out pics its kinda hard to tell you what that could be from, it could possibly be the way you brush or the brush its self(like if your using a hard brush).
BJLJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BJLJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 1:06am
could you give me chart to get perfect 360
Trying ta spin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 1:15am
If you mean directions/a visual of how to brush theres on this page.

Brushing Chart

Edited by ButchBoi05
BJLJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BJLJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 1:53am
so do you start from the crown and you go out in all directions. where is the crown
Trying ta spin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 2:16am
Yes you start from the crown the crown is the middle of ya head.
swissta View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 3:57am
yup jus cum from the middle of ur head to the desired destination. am sure u will understand wit da chart
[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
BJLJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BJLJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 9:42am
But could you tell me where my crown is.
Trying ta spin
Black Soldia™ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Black Soldia™ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 9:59am
if u can c the white circle iz where u crown would be

Edited by boyz_passion
I'ma tell you like I tell my chicks don't watch me watch T.V

I love girls,girls,girls,girls,girls i do adore.

BJLJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BJLJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 10:18am
But if you are tryna get 360 how do you get to the sides. And how do you connect
Trying ta spin
swissta View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 12:16pm

with the sides i dont start EXACTLY from the crown. You have to know how 2 brush. Basically u are brushing in a circular motion u feel me. When u start 2 see them waves you will see how the sides connect with the front and the back.

[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic