Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can We Come Up With A Code Name?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can We Come Up With A Code Name?
    Posted: March 19 2006 at 1:35am

OK.  Now that things have seemed to cool down...can we come up with another name for the ShrinkThingies?  Make that is it?  Or if someone has a better name...we can try that.

Once we have a new name..the ban is lifted talking about them from a technical viewpoint since I know that is what is important to many of you even though there are those issues about trademarks which has already been discussed.

We can just call them ShrinkThingies if that works?

Please..just no more brawling.

Edited by Karen Shelton
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 2:08am

Actually...scratch this.

I am going to move all the topics related to this red hot topic to its own thread and then the rest of the visitors can go there or not and hopefully we can keep the disagreements well managed.

I am still open to ideas though.

Thanks in advance.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 7:05am
Shrinkthingies sounds good to me xx
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 6:21pm
how bout just shrinks. Or is that too close to the original? 
K-B
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 2:38pm
The "S" word.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic