Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Micros and Reg

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pinkparadise42 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkparadise42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Micros and Reg
    Posted: March 20 2006 at 9:29am

Hey everyone,

Apparently I waited too long to order from Shrinkies.net and now there are no longer and clear regular adhesive lined shrink*** or micro ones!

Does anyone have any they would like to sell??????

I cannot use the unlined ones from yourhair shop!

Please help!

nicey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2006 at 3:26pm
hi there i know somewhere you can buy them from if you want to pm me! x
louxx
imzadi92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzadi92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2006 at 5:17pm
hey Id like to get some of these, its frustrating that shrin**es.net no longer carries them Cry

~Jenn~
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2006 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by nicey nicey wrote:

hi there i know somewhere you can buy them from if you want to pm me! x

Nicey, where can they be purchased from?

nicey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2006 at 5:55pm
sorry i dont check on this bit much i tottally forgot i had even posted...i got them from www.connect-2-hair.com  they were add lined but i know alot of ladys from this forum have had alot of trouble with the site owner so i dont know if you lot would buy from her xx sorry it took so long xx

Edited by nicey - June 09 2006 at 5:58pm
louxx
nicey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2006 at 5:56pm
oh its the shrinkies deluxe ones x
louxx
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2006 at 7:18am
Could you post me a few of these Nicey so I can compare with the doc's its Amanda Lee, 57 Little John Avenue, Warsop, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG20 0HZ x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
nicey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2006 at 6:02pm

yeah will do amanda i am waiting my order as soon as they cum i will post some on...i dont use them that ofetn as i love micro rings and micro tubes xx

louxx
nicey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2006 at 6:05pm
hey amanda i forgot to ask...are the ones on docs mb shr***es as she is claiming hers are...not that i would know the diffrence..lol im still a novice comapred to you xx

oh i can remember where ya live hun it wasnt that long ago..lol lolx

Edited by nicey - June 11 2006 at 6:06pm
louxx
Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2006 at 4:44am
If you look on the MB website you'll be able to see, after comparing the ones on the MB website and the ones on her pictures they don't look the same to be, the Doc's ones definitely aren't MB ones x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
nicey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2006 at 11:18am
okay amanda im on it...im gonna have a look:D i did try and check on her forum and she was raving that she had done a mega deal with mb and got the go ahead to sell them but only in th uk..??
louxx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic