Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
butterflygurlie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butterflygurlie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP!!!
    Posted: March 20 2006 at 9:06pm

At about 6:30 this evening a friend put feria in my hair. Well, she missed a few spots, so now I have two colors in my hair. I was wondering if it will be ok to put the same color of feria in my hair tomorrow. I will have to redo my whole head b/c it will be too hard to find all the spots that she missed.  Do I have to wait a certain amout of time before I put the color in? Also if I get the same color that I have in my hair will it stay the color on the box (and on my head) or will it change.

aubergine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aubergine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2006 at 5:58am
If your hair and scalp is in good condition after the dye then you can dye it right away.

If you put this feria colour on the whole of your head for the 2nd time, then depending on the colour, it should all go even really - unless you are dying something like brown on blonde roots, in which case it'll go darker on the dyed hair and lighter on the roots.  This is because dye can't lighten dye.  But I doubt it will make a lot of difference, especially if the missed spots are underneath the hair.

If it's gone the colour on the box then you're a lucky girl!  Dyes never go the colour on the box!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic