Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help! Need ideas for short hair!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chesty9455 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chesty9455 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help! Need ideas for short hair!!
    Posted: March 28 2001 at 1:51pm
I have short hair, about level with my ear lobes. I need some ideas and pictures for a style that would look good for prom. I want something with curls and a soft, girly look.

Brooke
Niele View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Niele Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2001 at 7:40pm
Reply to message: 12.225.1
I also have short hair, for some ideas I went to (hairweb.com) Hopefully, this will help you find a perfect style for the prom.
Lindsy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lindsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2001 at 6:33pm
Reply to message: 12.225.1
quote:

chesty9455 originally wrote:
I have short hair, about level with my ear lobes. I need some ideas and pictures for a style that would look good for prom. I want something with curls and a soft, girly look.

Brooke

i have a little sister that has short hair an i just put bobby pens all a round her head and so all her hair is pulled back and ithen i curl the hair that can`t fit up and just curl it so that it is all curlly and that is it is so easy and it lookes great and you can put clips from clairs that are like sparkly and w/ color so that is give it some shape to i also put gliter in her hair like from a tube that doesnot have any gell or any thing in it you can get the gliter at walmart in the craft section hope you like it and have fun at prom

P.S. GOOD LUCK

Love
Lindsy
Jenny22107 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny22107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2002 at 7:41pm
I have sorta short hair myself.. it rests between my ears and my shoulders. If you have any luck finding something, please e-mail me and let me know.. I keep running into the same websites!
Thanks a bunch! Good luck on your search.
Leanan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2002 at 6:28am
Brooke,
one idea for hair down to earlobe is to set fingerwaves into the hair at the front - it is very 20s, very chique and very feminine. Style 0846 at www.hairdos.com is what I have in mind - you might need the picture.
This look would also look good with a flower or butterfly ornament at one side of the head.
Or you could set your hair on medium to big rollers, let them dry and style the hair back. Not gelled to the head, just loose and backwards. You could adorn the front with some nice clips to hold it in place or add some glitter.
Or your could side-part your hair and slick the front to your head (maybe even in fingerwaves) and curl the back. Don`t brush the curls, just define them a little with some gel or wax. Use some nice barettes or clips to adorn the front.
For these two I don`t know of any picture, I`m afraid.

Hope this helps,

Leanan
There is not only black and white, there is also grey

Leanan
Alice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2002 at 9:01am
Lots of twisties held in place with those small butterfly clips always works for me
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic