Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hairloss Products...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Harry Donovan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2011 at 8:14pm
There are plenty of other products you should look into, not to mention safer ones.
There is a high rate of side effects with the products you are using.
Many men report they get poor erections, among other things.

Regards

Edited by Harry Donovan - March 21 2011 at 9:08pm
I am a hair loss surviver!
morrishamlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morrishamlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2011 at 9:13am
I love the laser brush too. I've used it now for nearly three weeks maybe, and my hair is removed. Also, although I have been using hairtopia and I'm sure it's the other reason.
cheappropecia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheappropecia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2011 at 4:41am

Loss of hair or baldness has always been a cruel disease for those who are suffering from it. A complete and thorough treatment for it has been found recently after intensive researches and studies. Earlier, hair fixing solutions like wearing a wig, hat or keeping the head covered with scarf was more common but now drugs are propecia are fats catching the eye.

rustyrhodes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rustyrhodes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2011 at 12:57pm
I've been using www.Laserwands.com and have had excellent results with a new growth on top of the scalp. After about 4 months I started Rogaine Laserwand and I am delighted with the thickness of my hair. There are solutions for people who can not work for everyone, but laserwand was a very reasonable cost wise.
jackcrow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2011 at 8:20am
I have my diet and regular between shampoo and Nizoral shampoo twice a week, omega 3 fatty acids. Laser brush is to continue to give me great results. I should study it years ago, in my hair, the thin and dry. 
georgedepp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote georgedepp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2012 at 8:16am
It is a surgical technique that involves moving skin containing hair follicles from one part of body parts bald or balding. Hair transplantation is mainly used to treat male pattern baldness, where the grafts containing hair follicles that are genetically resistant to balding are transplanted to bald.
sushil1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sushil1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2014 at 3:54am
Try bio hair treatment, this treatment offers bio hair treatment restoration formula, cleanser, emu oil etc so my recommendation is try bio hair treatment
Bio Hair Treatment
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic