Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i need help with my bangs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bneighbors View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bneighbors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i need help with my bangs
    Posted: April 12 2001 at 6:40pm
i have mini bangs - and i have been growing them out. Now they are about to my eyes. And i need help on what to do with them for prom - i would like some suggestions. Thanx so much!

-a friend-
~Chasnie~
LazyGrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LazyGrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2001 at 5:25pm
Reply to message: 12.237.1
quote:
bneighbors originally wrote: i have mini bangs - and i have been growing them out. Now they are about to my eyes. And i need help on what to do with them for prom - i would like some suggestions. Thanx so much!

-a friend-

Bangs are a hard thing to deal with. I have bangs cuz I have a really high forehead. It pretty much depends on what you do with your hair. if you have it curly then you can make your bangs curly also. If your forehead doesn`t bother you too much you could pull them back and have them with all your other hair. If I were you I`d just mess with my hair til I got it how I liked it. You don`t want to have someone else fixing your hair and then come to find out on the night of the prom that your bangs look like crap! So my advice is just to mess with it til you get it how you like.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bneighbors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2001 at 4:29pm
thanx so much for the information- i have the same problem i also have a high forehead. So I`ll just mess with it til i can find what i like! Good luck!

-thanks-
~Chasnie~

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bneighbors Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2001 at 4:32pm
thanx so much for the information- i have the same problem i also have a high forehead. So I`ll just mess with it til i can find what i like! Good luck!

-thanks-
~Chasnie~
LazyGrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LazyGrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2001 at 6:21pm
OH.. ANOTHER THING!.... DON`t cut your hair before prom... if you are going to get a hair cut then wait until after the event.. You will end up cutting them and they won`t do ANYTHING..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic