Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Curious or Fantasy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
palikane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palikane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Curious or Fantasy
    Posted: March 23 2006 at 3:57pm
Right now i have crush by curve and hollister malaika, to me Malaika was tooo strong and crush has gotten regular and boring. I have recently looked at the Britney Spears perfumes...which one is better? answers appreciated
jjolove187 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjolove187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 11:22pm
I like Fantasy better than Curious because it has a warm and sweet vibe to it just like me. But I wear Curious sometimes as well but I recommend Fantasy overall.
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2006 at 8:35am

I think the concept for the names alone for Britney's Fragrances are interesting.

But I have never bought, let alone smelled them. I'm 35yr.s I  like my "Imagine" fragrance by Ellen Tracy.

Thanks,...

Katie

God Bless,...
Katie
lilalicious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilalicious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 9:24am
I bought Curious........ I like it more than Fantasy. Didnt she come out with a new one also?
whhoiskad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whhoiskad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2006 at 4:52pm
Hi all,

I have curious, very nice scent indeed!
Have yet to smell fantasy,and she has just released a limited edition called 'curious in control' over here in the uk'
Hair Type 2a/m/ii
SDOW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2006 at 5:24pm
I loved Fantasy more, it appealed to me more knowing it had  ''white chocolate and cupcake'' in its fragrance
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2006 at 3:32pm
Well, Curious was chosen by Glamour readers as best drugstore perfume.
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
RainbowTwister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainbowTwister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2006 at 8:49pm
I didn't like the smell of Curious, but I bought Fantasy and love it!
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2007 at 10:34pm
I wont wear anything advocated by Britney...
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2007 at 1:00pm
I just bought a bottle of Fantasy on Saturday (June 9th).  I absolutely love the smell and it kind of reminds me of a scent from sephoria.  I don't however enjoy the smell of curious in the least bit.  I always go for light floral/fruity smells rather than the grandma strong smells.  Fantasy and curious are just that... Fantasy - light and floral/fruity.  Curious - strong!
*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic