Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help needed/pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Wild-Kitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild-Kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help needed/pics
    Posted: March 25 2006 at 4:50pm

Well I have to change my hair colour soon cause the red is very exhausting to take care of to keep the colour vibrant that i have to dye my hair every 2 weeks to keep it as red as i like,besides next month is totally beach time here and i cant put my red hair in sea water unless i want it to bounce to some orangy mess. anyway I need to change it to a colour i can go the summer with ,I done every colour You can or cant imagine ( browns , blondes , reds , black .....) ,my natural is dirty blonde/light brown

I was thinking of black again but I'm afraid it be totally blah and some girls r telling me that it aint a summer colour but I'm NOT going blonde again ! so I was thinking of putting in some lights in it  in some unusual thing like white!

My hair is shoulder length now and growing out a damaged hair only 2 inches left from it now and cutting it everymonth to finish it off my own hair is baby fine smooth.

Thanks All

ps : my hair is lighter than this pics it's more like a true red than this blackish red which i have no idea why my cam show it this way !

caramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2006 at 6:05pm
i love how u wear ur eyeshadow and liquid eyeliner! that being said...

why don't u go for burgundy? or plum? i don't know how those would react to salt-water but i think they would look good on u... maybe try golden brown! that's what i'm going for this summer
caramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2006 at 6:17pm
ooo, i have black hair, and i always thought fushia/hot pink chunks would look awesome and extremely unique on my black hair.. if ur looking for something unusual

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild-Kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2006 at 7:05pm

Thanks for Your reply :)

I had black hair before and spent a while with hot pink lowlights then a while with red highlights it was nice ,and I did burgundy and plum,and golden brown ,anything with red in it it'll fade with salt water i once had like fire red type of hair 2 summers ago and went for a swim i ended with some orangy blondish mess ...the problem with me is .......there's no colour i didnt do

thanks for your words on my make up it's not liquit eyeliner actually it's eyeliner pencil.....if you use really good kind of it and used it right , it'll give u a similar result which is more practical than liquid eyeliner

caramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2006 at 7:24pm
lol i'm surprised u remember ur natural haircolor!

sorry, but i'd like to hijack this thread for a tiny bit.. how do u get that out of pencil! what brand do u use and how do use it "right?"  i use liquid eyeliner sometimes but it irritates my eyes, i'd like to use pencil to get the liquid effect
Tyranna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2006 at 1:56pm
Have you considered henna as an option?

Weather Forcast - With high humidity in the air, expect general hair frizziness to continue :-/
Current Length: 30 inches or so from the front

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild-Kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2006 at 3:50pm

Well I'm afraid of henna as there's no way You can guarrentee what going to come out from henna process and it's very difficult to remove from the hair if not impossible so i m trying to keep away from it but thanks for your reply

caramel - I'm a total groupie for maybelline stuff it's a bit expensive here in Egypt but the result worth the money , I use this expert line eyeshadow with 2 shades white and nightsky ,and their eyeliner velvet black , intense XXL mascara

first apply a coat from the white eyeshadow on Your upper lid till your eyebrows and lower lid then on your upper lid apply a thin coat from nightsky eyeshadow with an almond shape that end with a v

then time for the eyeliner apply it to your inner lids upper and bottom then apply like a fine line close to the lashes to both lids

then time to draw the v go the fine line of your lower lid and make it longer not in a straight line but in a line that point up dont lenghen it too much for now

go to your upper lid and go from the corner of your eye and draw a line that end to meet the other line you drew from ur lower lid and end with a v shape then fill it with the eyeliner

then use some of the nightsky eyeshadow to smudge the upper lines of the v shaped almond you created then apply a thin line with the white eyeshadow along with your eyebrows to highlight them and mix it with your finger tips to blend

then apply the mascara if you are going with the XXL so You know it's 2 coats mascara first the microfiber white one then the black mascara

to finish wipe slowly with a cotton any excess make up fell on your cheeks and put some powder or in my case i highlight my cheek bones with a line of concealer and blend it with a sponge

WOW that was long post I'm  just hoping it made sence to You i know it's alot of steps and the first times it'll take you alot of mess and time to get it done but after few times you will manage it now i do it all in like 5 min before i be off to college

and yes i m taking make up classes at college also,i'm a make up freak 

caramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2006 at 7:17pm
hijacking again, sorry!

wow! i read "Egypt" under ur nickname but i thought it just says so b/c u have "kitty" as part of ur nickname and u know, cats, Egypt.. i didn't think u were actually Egyptian! so am i! i live in the States, though... and yes, i looooooooooooooove make-up as well, i'm checking out make-up 24/7, it's in our blood lol.. btw, i also use maybelline's eyeliner, it's very soft.. and i know cosmetics are pretty expensive in Egypt

but anyway, thanks so much for the tips!! i will make sure to try the eyeliner application tips... thanks once more

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild-Kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2006 at 7:32pm

Your welcome

Lol I know an eyeliner here can cost you around 80$ and the nail polish is 40$ so yeah

anyway Egyptian pride all the way

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic