Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Here`s a Short Hair Idea!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Princess Daisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Here`s a Short Hair Idea!!!!
    Posted: April 21 2001 at 10:58am
YOu can do a french braid band! YOu start at one of your ears and start braiding (french braiding that is), BUT only pull hair from your hairline NO WHERE ELSE!
You can put the braid either ALL the way around your head or only from ear to ear! Than bobby pin it down so it will stay!

Have you ever seen Jessica Simpsons videa I think that I`m in Love with you. Thats what her hair is like!

Hope you all have fun at the PROM!
Inches don`t matter
luci6424 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luci6424 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2001 at 7:45pm
Okay, this could be a bit confusing, but I don`t have a picture, so I`ll try my best!

first, do about 3 or 4 soft corn-rolls back- keep them loose, maybe one or two twists. FIRMLY secure them so they don`t come out when curling. Take the "tail" of each roll and using a 2` or bigger curling iron (depends on length of hair- should do 1 rotation) and curl the tail so it lays off to the side. Use a light styling gel, a good hairspray, or I use styling wax to keep the body and the shape. Hair should be lifted enough to form a "funky" halo-type style around your head. (you can get creative with crossing over, etc...) Use the gel or wax in the back, also, to seperate strands, be careful, its easy to get it greasy-looking. Good Luck!
Oh, and if anyone has any more Ideas, PLEASE post them ASAP!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic