Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How To Grow Hair Faster

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jimyhomes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimyhomes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How To Grow Hair Faster
    Posted: August 29 2011 at 12:04pm
First of all you have to follow a follow a certain steps to grow your hair. You have to keep your hair curb with coconut oil hair. It is very important because it is very good supplements  of hair care.
espy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote espy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2011 at 11:12am
Biotin is known as a faster hair growth promoter but when the hair strands grow faster, they grow thinner.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2011 at 9:28am
I must confess when I see information like this I go a little crazy.  Why?  Because I have been researching hair growth for close to 15 years.  I have used the principles on my own hair which has grown to the top of my thighs (where it is as of today).

I also worked with an award winning chemist in the West who owns many patents for his work with vitamins, nutrients, herbals and assimilation of such.  

There is SO MUCH FALSE information on the Internet and circulating in general that so many people are constantly claiming magical hair growth formulas and info that is a waste of their time, money and hope. 

Please do your own research and evaluate multiple sources before spending your money on a magic or secret fast hair growth product.

Here is the absolute truth about growing your hair faster.  I have researched it so many times over the years that I can promise it is the absolute truth:

1.  Nothing...and I mean nothing...can grow your hair faster than what it is genetically programmed to grow.  That means when you come out of your mother's body at birth your hair is programmed to grow at a certain rate.  For most humans this rate is 1/2 inch a month.  Some can grow up to 1 inch or more but this is RARE.
2.  If you want to grow 6 inches or hair and you have a normal hair growth cycle you will grow approximately 6 inches in 1 year or so (if you don't get trims). 
3.  If you are following a series of harmful habits such as eating the wrong foods, smoking (anything), drinking (more than 1-2 drinks a week) or not getting enough sleep, enough water or enough vitamins and minerals then your hair will STOP growing at its genetically preordained level of 1/2 inch per month.  Not only will it stop growing, it may not grow at all for long periods of time or may even start to shed.
4.  Hair vitamins (at least the type the chemist helped me develop) are designed to MAXIMIZE your own genetic growth cycle and to neutralize the damage done from poor nutrition, poor sleep cycles, lack of hydration, too much sugar, lack of exercise....etc...which caused your hair to stop growing.
5.  Biotin is known to help hair grow faster AS PART OF a complete vitamin and supplement regime.  On its own biotin will do very little because if your hair has stopped growing it is a complex issue that can not usually be fixed by one isolated ingredient.
6.  Hair can also become irreversibly damaged from bleaching, hair coloring, excessive styling, too much heat from irons, blow drying, some form of hair extensions and wigs and other hair styling techniques such as perms, relaxers, straighteners and some type of Brazilians.

Myths: 
1.  While it's important to keep your hair free of split ends which are another form of damage, the more often you trim, the more length you lose. 

Trimming your hair every month of 1/2 to 1 inch means that at the end of 12 months you will either have lost 6-12 inches.  If your hair has stopped growing as a result of some sort of abuse than continuing to trim it every month will NOT help it grow faster or even accumulate length.

2.  Any type of oil that helps your hair stay smooth and prevents split ends will help the overall health of your hair but it will NOT make your hair grow faster or stronger or longer or etc, etc, etc.

3.  Hair on the head and hair on your body grows from TWO completely different organs in the body.  Therefore if you take vitamins and minerals to help the hair on your head grow it will NOT cause hair on your face or body to grow as a result. 

4.  The two organs of the body which control hair on the head are the Liver and the Lungs.

5.  Putting a fungicide on your scalp will help to eliminate bacteria or other microbes which may be blocking healthy root growth and thus will allow your body to begin to grow to its maximum potential - if all other things are equal (healthy hair care habits, good nutrition, hydration, low stress etc.)

6.  There is no magic hair growth pill.  If there was, I promise you I would have found it and be selling it. 

I have personally evaluated hundreds of reported hair growth accelerators.  There is no magic growth promoter, pill, potion, cream, lotion or similar. 

Until scientists can isolate the genetic code which determines the growth rate of the average human being the average hair growth per month will continue to range in the 1/2 inch per month.

Hair vitamins, if they are a complex formulation which covers vitamins, minerals, herbals and amino acids (important building blocks) can help restore the hair growing organs to optimal condition so that the original genetic hair growth potential can be restored.  But hair vitamins along are not magic pills.

If you take hair vitamins for your hair but continue to maintain all your bad habits which have resulted in  your hair no longer growing to your genetic optimal growth rate, even hair vitamins will not help. 

Growing hair at the faster rate possible for your head requires a total focus. 

Trust me, I've been growing my hair since the late 1980s. 

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 11 2011 at 9:32am
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
mackdamons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mackdamons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2011 at 6:48pm
Today, if you are the people who want to know how to grow hair faster one, it is time for you to learn the right way. And it works no joke. It proves who has short hair, long hair and decided to stay, many women because it makes them more beautiful.

Edited by mackdamons - September 14 2011 at 6:54pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic