Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Red-Brown to Blonde

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
soybomb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soybomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red-Brown to Blonde
    Posted: March 29 2006 at 1:01pm
Hello everyone.  I need some advice on going from a bottle color red-brown to blonde.  I know I need to take all of the pigment out of my hair first, but is there anything else I need to know or advice anyone could give me?
Wild-Kitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild-Kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 2:03pm

well since i done every colour possible and not possible so yea i done this also it worked twice i achieved going from red or brown to blonde but the third time i damaged my hair so much that it been 6 monthes i m trying to recover it and waiting for it to come back

well first I'd like to know which dye u used to get to ur colour cause certain dyes just dont go this easily

i'd first advice u to start with highlights and please make a professional do it but first just do a strand test then highlights as you are risking your hair if u bleached all of it at one time as bleach make it very porous and also i'd like to know the texture of your hair ? and how many times you dyed it and how long it been since u coloured it reddish brown ?

I'm tempted to say PLEAASEE DONT DO IT but I know what it feels when you be wanting to change..

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic