Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

? about bohyme hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hardt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hardt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ? about bohyme hair
    Posted: March 29 2006 at 9:37pm
Is the hair good quality? I got my hair i ordered onlt 25 strands just to see if i like it from icy hair i didnt care for it very fly away. so looking to find out if the bohyme hair is good.i was thinking of getting it from hair candy.
nursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 9:44pm
I have a huge weft of Bohyme, and although I have yet to actually wear it, I love it......it is beautiful, and I've shampooed a tiny section of it a few times to test it to see what happens...it is the 'french refined' wavy and the wave held through the shampoos. From reading on here I have only heard good things about Bohyme, but maybe some people who have worn this hair will answer your question.
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2006 at 9:54pm
Bohyme is very good and consistant. And Kristen has excellent service! She only sells the Bohyme wefts, the pretips on her site are d-lux hair

Edited by sherrie215
PRNCEZZRAL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRNCEZZRAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2006 at 9:34am

hardt,

I was looking at the icy hair myself. Is the hair silky? Is there alot of hair attached to the pretips? Ive noticed some pretips are really skinny not much hair and I tend to like the thicker ones.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic