Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Longhair looks good on him

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jackiewacky View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackiewacky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Longhair looks good on him
    Posted: July 23 2001 at 1:28pm
My boyfriend has beautiful long hair, just beneath his shoulders. He likes it to let me dress it once in a while
when we are together at home. A French braid or a updo whith a hairclaw looks very good on him.
The problem is that he don`t dare to show it in public.
Once a friend of mine came by and i asked her opinion about it. She gave him some good compliments and we both tried to convince him that it looks very good, but he just dont want to go outdoors with it, even when we know that he likes it a lot.

Any idea`s how to help him over his fear?

Jackie
jocelyn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jocelyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2002 at 3:18pm
Mabe he dont want to wear femenine haistyles at all.
Dingo View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2002 at 6:23am
There is nothing wrong with guys wearing braids or have their hair dressed up. Just look at what the samurai used to wear their hair like.
Evy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2003 at 11:59am
I know a really cute hairdo for him, first divide his hair in a lot af sections and twist them until the strings become little knots. Fasten them whith bobby pins. This style is pretty cool even on a guy!
Let me know if he likes it.

Evy

Kim7 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2003 at 12:40am
Im glad hes brave enough to let you even do that in the house, as i 18 year old boy i have the same fear, but i dont see anything wrong with guys with long hair, it looks better, its much more fun and you can always shorten it.

Anyway
Kim chan

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic