Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My 3 month update

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KellyX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KellyX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My 3 month update
    Posted: April 03 2006 at 6:33pm
Some of you already know I had my hair cut back in january. It was at that time about 1/2 to 1 inch above my shoulders.  Now not quite 3 months later, I am thrilled to report it is a little bit below the top of my shoulders. It is actually looking almost normal again.  At this rate, I would say around the end of july, my hair should be around the same length it was before that butcher got a hold of my hair.
Kelly
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2006 at 5:54am
Yay!! Good for you Kelly   That's lovely to hear!

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2006 at 5:37pm
Wonderful!!! Keep goin'!
RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!
Karen26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2006 at 10:36am

Oh I feel your pain there !!!!  Hairdressers that do that should have some kind of reprecussions for their actions...*sigh* don't want to get started on this one......

July isn't that far away!!  And it sounds like your hair grows fast! 

Keep us posted! And hang in there!  

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2006 at 7:49pm
Great news, Kelly.    Any plans to increase your hair length, once it reaches its pre-cut length, or do you want to stay at that length?
KellyX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KellyX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2006 at 6:40pm

Hey DaveDecker... Actually I do plan on growing it longer than its pre-cut length, although I dont know how much longer yet. I guess it will depend on how it looks on me as it gets longer. 

Kelly
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2006 at 9:50pm
Hey KellyX, congratulations! That is great news, and I'm sure it is a relief after what you went through. Welcome back, hair
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic