Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Prom hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Depressin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Depressin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prom hair
    Posted: January 18 2002 at 6:51pm
My hair is about to the top of my shoulders, its a lil wavy...but i straighten it. And i have a prom in 2 weeks..and i need help with my hair!! i want it up and curly...but HOW?! please HELP me!!
~Stressed~ View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Stressed~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2002 at 2:34pm
Hey, I had a winter formal a few weeks ago and I did my hair up and curly. It was a total hit with everyone there! What i did was pull it up in a pony tail with a little bit down in the back and sides. Then I spiraled the WHOLE thing. After that, just pin it all over your head with bobby pins or clips of something. It took me about 2 hours to do the whole thing...but it was worth it!
Sherry Waychoff View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherry Waychoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2002 at 11:58am
I have a client who wants what she calls a pincurl perm. She says it was wrapped and twisted; wrapped and twisted. Please let me know if there is another name for this type of wrap and if I shoud use standard or straight rods.
Thank you
CHeerinqty3 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHeerinqty3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2002 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Depressin Depressin wrote:

My hair is about to the top of my shoulders, its a lil wavy...but i straighten it. And i have a prom in 2 weeks..and i need help with my hair!! i want it up and curly...but HOW?! please HELP me!!

Hey! Look I have the same exact hair and i hate it too!!!!! Well lemme tell you what I do most of the time::: You could jus go to the stylist and ask them to put it up and there suggesttions....but you could do this at home! Get some foam rollers or heat rollers....put your hair in a totally TIGHT ponytail and leave 2 strands in the front out and then if your using heat rollers do this about an hour b4 you leave and curl you ponytail..do it in like 1 inch sections and then curl the two strands in the front it will look totally fab!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic