Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair extensions models wanted, discount r

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairbytara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbytara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair extensions models wanted, discount r
    Posted: April 06 2006 at 11:16am
**** 100% Human hair extensions at affordable prices! FREE quote and consultation! ****

I am an experienced hair extension technician and I have worked at a top London salon. Our clients included Cheryl, Nicole and Sarah from Girls Aloud, as well as Melinda Messenger, Jordan and many more!

- I am looking for models who are willing to have before and after photo's taken for promotional use.

- The method used is fusion bonding. This is the least detectable and least damaging method.

- The cost is £180 for a full head of top quality 18" human hair for one colour. For an extra colour add £20. Other lengths are also available on request.

- For those who do not wish to be photographed, prices start at £250 for a full head of 18" human hair.

- Highlights and half heads also available, contact me for a personalised quote!

Email me for further information and to arrange your FREE consultation.

hairbytara@hotmail.co.uk
sassyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2006 at 5:16am

If you have worked on all those clients stated above why dont you contact them I am sure they would prefer to pay your prices and get the photos done than pay the top london salon prices. 

If you have Jordans telephone number then pass it on to me she was in a picture shoot a few weeks ago and had a great top on that my daughter wanted I would love to know where she bought it from.

Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2006 at 10:02am
Lol x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbytara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2006 at 10:59am
The clients I mentioned already get their hair done for free, bacause they provide so much publicity for the salon.  I am not allowed to use their photo's as they belong to the salon.  Hence, why I'm trying to build my own portfolio!  You might want to contact www.lucindaellery.com for Jordans number, though I don't think theyd be too keen to give out confidential information.... lol...
sammyJB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammyJB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2006 at 1:51pm

I wish people wouldn't mention names to push their business.

Sorry, it's just a pet hate and I'm sure you're very good at what you do.

Caprice and Suzanne Shaw had extensions that looked revolting. I've seen several 'celeb's' with bad extensions.

Nothing personal. It just makes no difference to me.

Rant over. Best of luck x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbytara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2006 at 8:56am
No problem.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion.   The reason I mention names is show that I am a professional and so people can view the kind of extensions I do, before coming for a consultation.  
nicey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2006 at 3:09pm
oooooo meow!!
louxx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic