Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

looking for info on ’extend magic’ device

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
autumn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autumn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: looking for info on ’extend magic’ device
    Posted: April 06 2006 at 1:27pm

Hi Girls,

Has anyone been using or thinking of using the "extend magic" device?

I know it's pretty new and there's not a lot of info out there on it, but it's caught my attention. Someone, and forgive me for not remember who, is sort of experimenting with It I believe from a past Posting on the Board. Any info on this is much appreciated

Cheers to all Hair AddictsTongue

metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2006 at 10:56am

Hi Autumn,

I have an Extend Magic, and my not so humble opinion is that it's a waste of money.  It is too big and bulky to get close to the person's head, and it doens't put out enough glue on one application, so you need to press the trigger twice per each extension, and that takes so long. 

The only thing I occasionally use it for is pretipping hair, but even that takes too long, and the adhesive cartridges are $30 each, so it's not cost effective.

autumn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote autumn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2006 at 12:09pm

hey there metalgirl, there you are! I have to say I'm alittle dissappointed that the machine isn't all that it's cracked up to be. I've been experimenting with a technique that would have tiny little conectors, sort of like Great L., like a little shoe lace tip, ```that you can actually comb thru. There is a lady in Brazil I've heard of thru someone who actually met her, that has come up with a technique that you can barely see or feel when you run your fingers thru the hair. Back to the Lab for me.

talk to ya later, i'm headin to the beach with my dog and 3 cats! ha

Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2006 at 10:04am
I absolutely love this machine, its on my website under magic bonds.  I don't use it as its supposed to be used though.  I prebond and then install and its fab x
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2006 at 9:05pm
I have prebonded to but that takes way too long to prebond and then install.  I find that I have to depress the trigger twice to get enough adhesive.
kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2006 at 7:40am

Can someone post the link of the place to buy one, i had it bookmarked but its dissappeared

xx

Amanda8Beechwoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda8Beechwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2006 at 8:52am
e-mail me at amanda8beechwood2003@yahoo.co.uk I have a little special news for you Kate xxx
[URL=http://www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk]www.hairextensionsbyamanda.co.uk[/URL]
donutloose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donutloose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 2:12pm
Hi there, a new supplier of mine was recommending the extend magic, Im mobile so was wondering how practical this would be to transport and also whats the adhesive like? any softening or peeling? does it last well? ta x
Gizela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gizela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2009 at 2:52pm
hello,how are you? my name is Gisella and i am really interested in thad extension,with brazilian lady.if you new something abouth her or any contact please let me know,I would really appreciate it.
thank you wery much....
or if you now some really good hairextension...Tongue
gizela
serro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2011 at 8:56am
you can get informaton about extend magic from this links to:   saç kaynak   or that,
brezilya fönü 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic