Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lace Front Wigs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FabulousHairExt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabulousHairExt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lace Front Wigs
    Posted: April 06 2006 at 5:49pm

I am looking into buying a lacefront wig. Does anybody know of a good supplier?

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2006 at 10:50pm

Check out BHM.com.They have the emails to alot of good vendors.Its kind of a toss-up between vendors though so its best to do your homework.Good luck

metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2006 at 10:53am
I would suggest researching any of these or other wig vendors on the BHM board. 

I am personally am going to have Afro Treasures or Beautiful Sectret make one for me.
allinknots View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allinknots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 8:59pm
go to hairlineillusions.com
after a bad experience with this other company I went with them.

They are a little pricey but worth every penny
HairLover75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairLover75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 2:43am
ebay
trulyblessed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trulyblessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 5:08pm
Check out HairAddict.net
Excellent wigs and customer service
mia23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mia23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2006 at 7:27pm
hairlineillusions.com
celebrityfrontlacewigs.com
these are two that i know of oh and ebay.
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2006 at 9:47pm

I have bought custom lace fronts from Jack Sun and Afro Treasures.  Their details can be found on the BHM board. I was very happy with both sellers. 

amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2006 at 12:08am
That's my next investment.
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2006 at 8:20am
Good morning Ladies,

Also try Hair Affairs on Ebay.  she is awesome and her prices are great too!

I order from Ms Lydia and Kevin CN in China and have been very happy.
mochamom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochamom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2006 at 5:23pm
I've also ordered from Lydia and am very happy with my purchase from her.  But please do your research, I purchased from another and still have yet to receive my wigs or my money.
Symone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Symone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2007 at 3:09pm
Hi

the place I get mine from are called www.lacefrontwigs.co.uk   excellent quality. I have bought from others- chinaCry and it was a waste of time, and money. I have 2 relaxed textured Lace fronts and they really are so natural- and my own hair is growing so nicely underneath without chemicals or tension.

The thing with these wigs is that you really can look after your own hair properly. It never grew as well with braids or weaves. My hair has never been so healthy

They are really goodClap

Symone

sweetcharlene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetcharlene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2007 at 6:16pm

Fabulous,

I purchased my wig from http://www.lace-front-wig.com . I only received it two weeks ago and I had to wait three and a half weeks for a custom wig but I love it.  I ordered the Tyra style custom full lace wig.  I wasn't very adventurous and I got it in no. 2 dark brown but I might get another style in curly with blonde highlights.  They are a US company so you can research them and their company no for lace-front-wig.com as I did before you buy.

-Charlene
peachy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 9:04pm
I stick to buying from american vendors who sell lace front wigs. I  have purshased two custom wigs from Latonya at http://www.latonya4hair.com
and a straight stock unit from Rhonda at http://www.mylacefrontwig.com 
These two ladies are both professional hairstylist with professional websites and good customer service skills. I purchased a stock wig from Rhonda while I was waiting for my two custom units to be made by Latonya4hair. This was two years ago and all three of my units are still going strong because I rotate wearing them only around the months of November to March. I wear micro braids or sew in weaves the rest of the months. I have healthy hair, so I only wear my lace wigs for a hair style change.
blkbmbshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blkbmbshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2007 at 9:12am
I just posted in another thread that I saw a vendor posted here just recently and I ordered from that vendor and NEVER received my wigsOuch Thumbs%20Down I ordered 2 wigs from crown-n-glory-lacefronts on ebay and LOVE them!!  I had ordered from celebrity...and the hair is pretty at first but tangles like no other....I think they have too many clients or somethingConfused
Ms. Ya-Ya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms. Ya-Ya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2007 at 7:59pm

Hey ladies:

I buy all my lace wigs from www.californialacewigs.com. Very nice wigs and excellent quality. She is very patient with newbies to lace fronts and her in stock wigs are beautifiul. Check out the site.
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2007 at 1:52pm

www.mymaneattractions.com has great hair and great prices.

Walk Softly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walk Softly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2007 at 3:34am

Ms Ya-Ya,  cheer We Want Photos!  Pretty please?

sexynsassy1978 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexynsassy1978 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2008 at 10:52pm
 I bought a lite yaki lace front wig from http://www.lacefront-wig.com/. I have to admit it really feels and looks very nice. I liked the customer service too and I love my new look.
happydesta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happydesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2008 at 3:23pm
 www.californialacewigs.com. , www.Allaboutmyhair.com are great american vendors. Rex, Lydia, KevinCN are trusted Chinese vendors.  Hairline illusions had a lot of problems in the past and a few people were scammed by them. However I have also seen  pics of wonderful units that they have made.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic