Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NEED Hair extension help in Pittsburgh PA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
imzadi92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imzadi92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEED Hair extension help in Pittsburgh PA
    Posted: April 06 2006 at 9:51pm

Hello fellow fake hair afficianados. I've been doing my own hair extensions for about 2-3 years now, and have had everything from long braids to fusion to microlinks. Right now my own hair is very short, about 3 inches on top and 1-2 on the sides and bottom. I would like to put in a headful of loose synth extensions with microlinks, but I just dont have the time to do it myself (it takes me forever between the kids and trying to do the back w/a mirror) I already have the loose hair, it's WaWa thermofiber in burgundy, black and red, that I've pretipped myself, the pulling tool, and I will have the links soon for it too. Im hoping there's someone close by to the Pgh area that can help me out with this - I cant pay alot but I will try to comp you as best I can... or I can trade extension services. You can leave a comment here or email me @ earthymamawitch@hotmail.com

Thanks!!!!!
~Jenn~

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic