Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair styling advice.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bridget16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bridget16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair styling advice.
    Posted: April 08 2006 at 12:43pm
Hi ladies, I need some advice on how to style my hair. The above pic is what I would like it to look like. The girls in the red top has about the same length hair as I do. My hair comes the same length as her's does in the front and mine is that length all the way around. I have many layers in my hair and I have would really like to learn how to do this style with my hair. I have tried it but it always stays curls up on one side and under on the other. Could you please give me step-by-step instructions on how to get this look. Thanks everyone.
God Bless, Sarah
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2006 at 9:37am

hI BRIDGET

i SINCERLY WISH i COULD HELP YOU. i CAN'T SEE THE PIC YOU'RE REFERRING TO, SORRY.

i PRAY SOMEONE ELSE CAN HELP YOU THOUGH,..

lOVE, KATIE;)

God Bless,...
Katie
bridget16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bridget16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2006 at 9:59am
Originally posted by katay katay wrote:

hI BRIDGET

i SINCERLY WISH i COULD HELP YOU. i CAN'T SEE THE PIC YOU'RE REFERRING TO, SORRY.

i PRAY SOMEONE ELSE CAN HELP YOU THOUGH,..

lOVE, KATIE;)

Well, it's a pic of mary-kate and ashley olsen. One of them has short chin-length hair. It's like a flip with alot of definition. Go to www.olsen-twins.org then go into pictures and go into movies, below the contents list it shows random pics and there is one with mary-kate and ashley olsen one in a light pink top and the other in a light blue top. The one in the pink is how I want to do my hair. Please let me know if anyone can help. Thanks.

God Bless, Sarah
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2006 at 12:11pm

Hi Bridget,

I looked up the site, with pics of the twins. I saw a pic with one twin in pink top, with long wavy blonde hair,..not sure if that's the one you were referring to,..sorry.

I wish I could help.

Anyone else want to post and help Bridget!?

Good Luck, and all my best to You Bridget!;)

God Bless,...
Katie
bridget16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bridget16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2006 at 12:28pm
it's the one where they both have straight hair with a flip at the bottom. Could SOMEONE, please help me?
God Bless, Sarah
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2006 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by bridget16 bridget16 wrote:

it's the one where they both have straight hair with a flip at the bottom. Could SOMEONE, please help me?

I can't see the picture either.  The image location is specified as being on your computer:

file:///C:/Documents and Settings/Kuhlman/My Documents/My Pictures/sarah's hair ideas/3.jpg

You may want to upload it to a free hosting site (ex: tinypic.com); then you can share it here via web link ("http...").

Edited by DaveDecker
bridget16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bridget16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2006 at 1:45pm
Go to the website I listed. There are pics there.
God Bless, Sarah
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2006 at 8:05pm

The problem is that the "Random Pictures" change each time the website is loaded; you never see the same pictures.  I think I found it though

Hope folks can help you out now.

HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2006 at 8:15pm

Here's some direct links

http://www2.aj-services.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2 54&pos=146

http://www2.aj-services.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2 54&pos=149

http://www2.aj-services.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2 54&pos=168

For more pictures, go to the movie "Our Lips Are Sealed" and then hit the "vidcaps" icon.  There are pictures of them fixing their hair.

Hope this helps.

HAWG
bridget16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bridget16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2006 at 10:40pm
HAWG, yeah that's the pic. I need step-by-step instructions on how to get my hair to look like that. Can anyone PLEASE help me. Thanks everyone.
God Bless, Sarah
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2006 at 11:26am
Glad to help with the picture issue but I'm out of the pool regarding styling advice except to offer this:  Print out the picture and take it to your stylist and have them do it and instruct you as to the specifics.
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic