Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should I go short?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_finntroll_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _finntroll_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should I go short?
    Posted: April 08 2006 at 12:59pm

I've been thinking of cutting my hair short for about a year now, I'm tired of having long hair it's never been cut short since I was around 5, I'm not sure whether I would look ok with it though or what style of short hair to have, What do you think I should do?

Heres some pictures of me I don't have a digital camara so excuse the crappyness of my web cam :p

GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2006 at 11:47pm
I think you would look great with short hair. I think the cut were the, bang area in about chin lenght then the rest is spikey. Or an angled/aline bob with the buzzed nape would look great too. when do you want to cut it and what the shortest you willing to go?
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2006 at 9:34am

You look great in your web cam pic.

iF i WERE YOU i'D OBSERVE GIRLS/WOMEN WITH SHORT HAIR THAT YOU THINK IS COOL. aLSO, LOOK AT A HAIR MAGAZINE, FOR SHORT HAIR.

i HOPE YOU FIND A STYLIST WHO IS FRIENDLY AND PATIENT WITH YOU!

bOB STLYES ARE FUN, AND PRETTY ON ANY GIRL/WOMAN.

i'M 35YR.S, AND i JUST WENT FROM ALMOST SHOULDER LENGTH, TO AN INVERTED BOB STYLE.

i THINK i LOOK BETTER, AND i'M HAPPY TOO;)

sO KEEP US POSTED, AND KEEP ASKING QUESTIONS, TAKE YOUR TIME, AND i PRAY YOU RECIEVE GREAT STYLE SOON!

lOVE, kATIE;)

God Bless,...
Katie
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2006 at 12:46pm

You appear to have an oval shaped face which is ideal for short hair.  Look at this site (no pictures, sorry) for ideas:

http://searchwarp.com/swa29745.htm

but you can try just about anything; maybe this

HAWG
Rosalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rosalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2006 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by _finntroll_ _finntroll_ wrote:

I've been thinking of cutting my hair short for about a year now, I'm tired of having long hair it's never been cut short since I was around 5, I'm not sure whether I would look ok with it though or what style of short hair to have, What do you think I should do?

Heres some pictures of me I don't have a digital camara so excuse the crappyness of my web cam :p

I really like your hair the way it is, but i can see how it would get a bit dull and look and feel like hacking fodder. THe colour is nice but it doesn't suit your style. If you cut it short you should dye it black or a very light blonde. I just you should go for a long, around the ears length pixie cut. A very short one won't look nice on you, but that will be perfect if you fluff it out and make it all messy.

Edited by Rosalie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic