Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I finally tried NTM Mask

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Pokahontas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pokahontas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I finally tried NTM Mask
    Posted: June 05 2006 at 7:53am
Originally posted by PickledGeuse PickledGeuse wrote:

How exactly do hair mask help? ..For example, I've been dying to try Bed Head Peppermint Hair Mask.  But then I said, what in the world does it do?

It deep conditions.  NTM does a really good job of moisturizing.
PickledGeuse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PickledGeuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2006 at 7:14pm

How exactly do hair mask help? ..For example, I've been dying to try Bed Head Peppermint Hair Mask.  But then I said, what in the world does it do?

Saniiada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saniiada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2006 at 7:22pm
hi tffy2004!
Anyway, I'm glad you guys brought this mask up....becuase I've never used a mask for my hair....never thought it was necessary.
I've been using queen helene's cholesterol and ginseng cream...hasn't been cutting these days, especially when its time to get my hair done its begins to shed...not cool.
I'll give this a shot...how often?
oh yea btw, I just bought creme of nature's conditioning shampoo(the green one)
KeishaNSU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeishaNSU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2006 at 6:46pm
K, thanks time to go shopping!!!LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pokahontas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2006 at 9:36am
Originally posted by KeishaNSU KeishaNSU wrote:

Where can you buy this stuff ???

I got mine at Wal-Mart. 
KeishaNSU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeishaNSU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2006 at 11:21pm
Where can you buy this stuff ???
Luvnaps View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvnaps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2006 at 2:48pm

I need to try this, me and my hair both loves masks

I like Pantne Intesive Moisterizing mask

and Ganier 3 min miricale masque

Im silly but I love how they both use a different spelling.
lol
I have looked on the jars I own both, they are both great for Co washing!!
tffy2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tffy2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2006 at 12:43pm
I always thought they would look at me crazy if I tried to take something like that back to the store.  Thanks
Goal:Waistlength Natural Hair!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pokahontas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2006 at 7:19am
Originally posted by Vanity3 Vanity3 wrote:

Originally posted by tffy2004 tffy2004 wrote:

I think I am going to have to go get the shampoo now.  Ya'll done got me started.

I picked that jar up at least 5 times, pondered over it and put it back before I finally bough it.

You sound exactly like me I do that every time I am about to try something new and its out of my budget.

Do what I do, I buy hair products from a Drugstore, i.e. CVS, Walgreens, that I'm not sure about because if I don't like it, I'll just take it back.

OOOH, I never thought of that.  They take back that type of stuff?  I'm gonna try out all kinds of stuff now.

tffy2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tffy2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2006 at 10:04pm
Thanks for the advice Vanity I will definately keep that in mind when I try Garnier Long and Strong line.
Vanity3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanity3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2006 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by tffy2004 tffy2004 wrote:

I think I am going to have to go get the shampoo now.  Ya'll done got me started.

I picked that jar up at least 5 times, pondered over it and put it back before I finally bough it.

You sound exactly like me I do that every time I am about to try something new and its out of my budget.

Do what I do, I buy hair products from a Drugstore, i.e. CVS, Walgreens, that I'm not sure about because if I don't like it, I'll just take it back.

Natural since March 2006

No "heat" challenge for Winter 08-09

public.fotki.com/Vanity3

keepitsimplesista.ning.com/profile/Vanity1920
canopy44 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canopy44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2006 at 7:01pm
Poka, I'm glad you liked NTM-- I'm in love with it!!! It's always great when you find a product that agrees with your hair. Now if they would just make gallon tubs of NTM mask...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PickledGeuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 16 2006 at 3:56pm
Maybe.  I just hated that texture with an honest passion! Ew.
cookiesnkream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookiesnkream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2006 at 8:48pm

I have also been using the shampoo for months
now,, its AMAZING,,and I also use the serum,, I
adore the NTM line,, wow Pickeled Geuse, sorry to
hear it didnt work so well for you,, hmm i cant
imagine why it would make your hair rough though,,
maybe your hair just doesnt like all the oils in it??
Hair type: 3b some c?, fine strands, last relaxer sept 05, never again!!! current :ap length on sides,,nearly bsl in back, damn those old frazzled ends! I am hair OBSESSED   
sakura07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sakura07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2006 at 5:27pm
with all the good reveiws i might have to go out and buy it and see... and i was trying to get over being a PJ... i guess not

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PickledGeuse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2006 at 8:18am
I thought NTM was AWFUL.  I left it on once for about 15 mins, and it just had this rough texture! I ended up giving the jar to my boyfriends mother(a caucasian female).  She LOVED IT!
tene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2006 at 2:17pm
Thanks for the review
tffy2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tffy2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2006 at 1:37pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pokahontas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2006 at 1:17pm

Originally posted by Sistaslick Sistaslick wrote:

I think that will be my next conquest then.  I just tried the shampoo and its amazing-- not stripping at all!  I keep seeing that little jar for the mask-- how long do you think it will last?  You have a hefty amount of hair over there and mine is thick like forrest  it looks like I'll get one good using out of it.  Does a little go a long way... or will I need to quit being cheap and use a good bit?

Okay now you got me wanting to buy the shampoo.  The mask is very concentrated and going by how much I used the first time I'm gonna estimate maybe 5 uses from the jar.  If your hair is really thick maybe 4 but mine isn't thick, just kinda tangly when I wash it so it takes a lot of conditioner but it didn't take a lot of this one and I even put extra on my ends like they said.

Sistaslick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sistaslick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2006 at 12:58pm
I think that will be my next conquest then.  I just tried the shampoo and its amazing-- not stripping at all!  I keep seeing that little jar for the mask-- how long do you think it will last?  You have a hefty amount of hair over there and mine is thick like forrest  it looks like I'll get one good using out of it.  Does a little go a long way... or will I need to quit being cheap and use a good bit?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic