Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please help me english girl in need of some american advice
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Please help me english girl in need of some american advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lauren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lauren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please help me english girl in need of some american advice
    Posted: April 20 2002 at 2:21pm
Ok so its not really a prom its called a ball but it appears just as important as proms do to you!! And believe me this is the day I really need a decent hair do thats DIFFERENT!!!

I have long (below bra strap)hair thats like a mediumm-light blonde colour. Its naturally straight but takes to curling really well and i often wear it wavy/curly (Jennifer Aniston style).

Firstly i have the debate of up or down. My mum says its a sin to put my lovely hair up but wearing it up would look really different. But i need some ideas. My hairdresser will be doing it but she needs some guidance as to what i want it to look like.

I hope u can help me may thanx

xxLaurenxx
Barbiegirl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barbiegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2002 at 2:24pm
Sounds like you were blessed with some beautiful hair~Lucky girl
Anyways, I`d personally say to leave it down..maybe glue some rinestones in it or somthing.
Have you thought about maybe half up and half down type of thing??
Hope I helped a tiny bit~good luck with everything
**danielle**
Lauren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lauren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2002 at 2:38pm
Ive thought of the half up half down look cause then my hair would be out of my face. I really love the way the girl in legally blonde had her hair at one stage in the film it had like curls at the end, that looked heavy!
Cheers for the gem-in-hair idea ive never thought of that and it would look great and add a sparkle to my hair. My dress is aqua colour but ive got silery accessories so id probably go silver.
Thanx a lot
xxLaurenxx
hey there View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hey there Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2002 at 2:42pm
you should go all the way you sound like you have beautiful hair!

try slicking it bck a putting it in a pony.
then you should curl it into tiny ringlettes and arange it into a bun. put some silver clips in it (to match your accesories) and voila your done!
Lauren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lauren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2002 at 2:04pm
Cool idea but will the curls stay in the whole night??? Got any ideas that will help them stay in??
Hair up will probably be best as i have a backless dress. Thanx a lot xxLaurenxx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic