Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Does Sportin Waves really work

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gangster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gangster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does Sportin Waves really work
    Posted: April 09 2006 at 4:22pm

could someone please help me I have been using Sportin Waves for a month now and it worked for the back of my head but not the front. The kind of Sportin Waves that I used is in a black can. So could someone please tell me what am I doing wrong. Also after I put Sportin Waves in my head I brush my head then I put my wave cap on. So could someone please tell me what to do should I keep puting a wave cap on my head or should I switch to a du rag because for some reason I can't get waves in the front of my head.

ButchBoi05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButchBoi05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2006 at 8:02pm
From what I can tell you're not doing anything wrong pomade doesn't get you waves its the brushing so you might want to increase how much you brush that area...as for if you should switch from wave cap to du rag it doesnt matter use what you like.
swissta View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2006 at 6:31am
you kool man. Dont panic, you got waves at the back which is a good sign. Now all u gotta do is fous on the areas which have no waves. Try say u should brush more and forget about using pomade all the time. Brush non stop, dats the only way. I use a wave cap with a du rag, so it doesnt really matter.
[IMG]http://i10.tinypic.com/2rw6ddu.jpg" />
Answer 2 Wave Problems . . . Simply Just Brush More Dammit!
wavemasterx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wavemasterx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2006 at 10:01am

yeah same thought here i personally use a wave cap and durag to.......... If the black can dont work try the gold can of sportin waves.It has more of a holding power. The main thing to do though is dont use to much. Moderation is the key along with brushing them hard to get waves area.

markeith the wavemaster!!
DrZpLayboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrZpLayboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2006 at 10:12am
stay off dat pomade and stick to the BRUSH pomde jus lays ur hair down and shows off the waves u have if u have NO waves theres no use of da pomade so jus BRUSH and u'll c
Badboy23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badboy23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2006 at 10:17am
kid just brush and you'll b aight
Dont watch me, watch TV
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2006 at 11:25am

Originally posted by ButchBoi05 ButchBoi05 wrote:

From what I can tell you're not doing anything wrong pomade doesn't get you waves its the brushing so you might want to increase how much you brush that area...as for if you should switch from wave cap to du rag it doesnt matter use what you like.

What he said, however wave caps dont work for me but it could for you experiment and see what works for you.

chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2006 at 11:33am
the front is probably ur more difficult area to get waves...jus brush more in that area...i would not add pomade(any products for that matter) untill uv'e done ur brushing. when u add the pomade it can help define the waves u've worked hard for.
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
chillin22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillin22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2006 at 11:35am
^ u asked does sportin waves really work....sportin waves is not a wave formula even though it might say so on the can. u can use any products u want jus do ur brushing first.
the wave game is a game of stategies, methods, and experience to become a champion!
Brian_SK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian_SK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2006 at 8:16am
yea it's about the way u brsuh your hair man
If i cant do it, homie it cant be done
y'all already know
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic