Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blow Out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kimspikedhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimspikedhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blow Out
    Posted: April 11 2006 at 3:26pm

Does anyone watch the show, "Blow Out"??

It's on the Bravo Channel.

Every Tuesday Night is a new Episode.

I wish that they would have someone walk in and tell Jonathan that they want there long hair cut into a short do.   All it seems that they do is just trim the hair or curl it with a curling iron and that's it.

Kim

katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 3:20am

Hi Kim!

I've seen that show "Blow out". with that Johnathon dude.

I know, it's so dull, no real people, no real styles.

The only stylist I like is JEN,the girl with super short pink/purple hair.

Otherwise, forget the rest.

Katie

God Bless,...
Katie
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 6:26am

Hey, They should so one on a shop like mine. Someday's I have a floor full and some I sit around on the computer looking at my two passions. They are hairstyles that bring out the beauty in all and my corvette. But most of all my wife and children.We would need some problems on the show though like a cut gone bad or as I remember when I did something wrong growing up my parents sent me to the local babershop for a crewcut. They would even call ahead so that I did not ask for something else. The first thing out of the baber's mouth was not "what will it be today,but whhat did you do this tme bad school grades?". Oh I wish I can have those day's back. Happy Easter to all and thanks for this wonderfull web site.

Mike

katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 7:19am

Hi Mike!!

Thanks from me, and on behalf of everyone, Happy Easter, and God Bless You, and yours.

Thanks for being so awesome with your knowledge. You would make for better television!

All Your Posts are fun, and informative. I know I'd love to witness you cutting many people's hair. Continued success!

Take care, Looking forward to more posts from you!

Katie

God Bless,...
Katie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic