Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

curls!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
letmecount123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote letmecount123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: curls!
    Posted: April 11 2006 at 5:24pm
I'm utterly amused. This is an effortless product of laziness!

Wash, condition with fabulous Walmart brand conditioner (I ditched the nasty redken stuff), squeeze water out, throw in some AG leave in, scrunchy in some kind of weird loopy ponytail to keep wet hair off clothes.... remove scrunchy... and voila. Curly hair!

Now I just must figure out how to get them to stay in... they always go fuzzy or pull out as the day progresses.

If anyone can't tell, I'm totally procrastinating. I write my pharmacy final at 9AM tomorrow, and I don't wanna read anymore about making tablets. I measured a little early too (I don't usually until the 18/19ish) and I'm thisclose to 29"...maybe by next week.

Okay...I'm gonna stop now and go study. :(
philosophy girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philosophy girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 5:33am

Everyone needs a break from study!  One of my old lecturers told us to spend the day before our exams eating strawberries and cream and sipping champagne in one of the parks or on the banks of the Thames.

3a C/M ii 35"(21/03/06)dark red

Founding Member of the Benign Neglect Club. All applications welcome and accepted (each member to decide for themselves what they consider to be neglectful)
missrini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missrini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 6:58am

Well I'm not too sure about curls....but there are definitely waves in there!!

I think that your November and January pics look quite wavy too.

Good luck with your exams

25 inches as at 1st Nov 06
horselover_1625 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horselover_1625 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 9:03am
I agree with missrini!
RANITA~~
-----------
What good is life without a horse??!!!
Lisa9232 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa9232 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 10:12am
You have great hair letmecount123. There is waves in there, but I don't really see alot of curls!! Your hair is beautiful, tho'!
Without God all things are impossible!But with God all things are possible! ~~~Lisa9232~~~
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 11:38am
Yay! Join me in discovering waves (although you've got much more than me)

28.02.06 34 inches
Photos
Lifes a grave. Dig it.
-Wednesday 13
SpecialKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 12:39pm
Hey there Holly, I actually see one or two curls at the very bottom, and lots of waves. Maybe if you don't comb or brush, they will stay around for awhile? Hope your exams go smoothly
redhairedgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redhairedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 1:01pm
Good luck with the exams
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2006 at 6:42pm
Great-looking waves, Holly!   Even better that it was so effortless.

Hope your exams go/went well.  Looking forward to filling my next mail-order prescription through you at your new employer across the border.

Edited by DaveDecker
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2006 at 6:29pm

Wow, that's some serious wavage.

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2006 at 8:06am
Your hair is gorgeous! I bet you're glad you didn't cut it.
~*Trish*~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~*Trish*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 9:21pm

Very nice hair lemmecount123!! Its so full! I wish my hair was as full as yours.

What redken shampoo/conditioner were you using before? I've been sticking to redken for a while but I'm not sure if it's really worth the price.

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2006 at 6:17pm
So Holly... how did you do on your exams? 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic