Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

short not "formal" dress, which hairstyle?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lauren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lauren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: short not "formal" dress, which hairstyle?
    Posted: April 30 2002 at 3:24pm
How about you lightly curl your hair at the ends more of a natural wave than a curl. The pull thin strands of the front of your hair back and secure with one of those thin seethrow hairbands well more like wire arent they and add a really big flower (sex in the city style.

Its just an idea but you should definitely go for something girly and soft to match ur flowery dress. Good luck
xxLaurenxx
bopster2003 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bopster2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2002 at 12:14am
Hello. I have a short "not dressy, formal" burgundy dress wish big flowers on it for my prom dress. The dress has spaghetti straps and goes up to my knees. I found a few hairstyles but they don`t match my dress. The hairstyles that I like are for fancy dresses. I have an oval face shape and I would like my hair half up-half down or all the way up but I do now know how to fix my hair. My hair is a few inches past my shoulders and it is straight. PLEASE HELP me! My prom is on May 3, 2002. Any suggestions or websites or pictures would be excellant. Thank You :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic