Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Revlon’s Magic Hair Enhancers?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*elle* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *elle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Revlon’s Magic Hair Enhancers?
    Posted: April 12 2006 at 6:12pm

I have been playing with a hair enhancer but have problems getting it on my head consistently where it doesn't look like I have a wig plopped ontop of my head.  They are supposed to be easy but I must be doing something wrong????

The instructions say to pull hair through at about 1/4 to 3/4 inches thick but I have a hard time with consistency.  I am using the tail end of a comb but wonder if maybe there is a better tool to pull consistent hair through the holes?

Has anyone here used these on a regular basis?  I am trying to get lots of volume. 

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2006 at 3:43am

Hi Elle,

Wow.  I would love to get my hands on one of these but unfortunately I have not had the pleasure of playing with them. 

Kimmyh51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyh51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2006 at 11:49pm
hair enhancer can mean a lot of things

is this a topper with integration holes?

what part of the top of your head does it cov er? just the crown, or more?
EmmaSkye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaSkye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2006 at 1:07am
Use a crochet hook, like the ones you get with a highlight kit.

Em

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic