Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Full Lace Wigs off EBAY?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
gizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Full Lace Wigs off EBAY?
    Posted: April 12 2006 at 7:42pm

I want a full lace unit to see what all the hype is about. I have wanted to purchase one before and have checked out BHM where many go through international vendors. I have grown a fever for these units and want one as soon as I can get my hands on one. After shopping around I saw these units up for auction on ebay. The seller has a couple positive feedbacks from previous lace wig sales and the hair looks beautiful as does their presentation. Has anyone heard of them before? I would not mind any of the six they currently have up but my eyes are set on http://cgi.ebay.com/14-Remy-Full-Swiss-Lace-Wig-Raven-Inspir ed_W0QQitemZ6869868229QQcategoryZ60188QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or http://cgi.ebay.com/14-Remy-Full-Swiss-Lace-Wig-Alicia-Keys- Inspired_W0QQitemZ6869869414QQcategoryZ60188QQrdZ1QQcmdZView Item

You ladies seem to know almost everything on here please help me!

Shayyanna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shayyanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2006 at 9:32am
I sell full lace, lace front, and thin skins wigs.  PM me for more information if you are interested.
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2006 at 12:52pm

Afrotreasures has gotten really good feedback.That seller always seems to deliver quality products for reasonable prices.And they are on EBay.I know alot of the women on the BHM have odered off ebay. I think you could order and be okay.If you have any reservations,more and likely someone has already bought from them.So do a search on the bHM and I'm sure you'll see what kind seller they are.

Good luck.

gizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2006 at 2:42pm
Thank you
Tazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2006 at 7:34pm
hey people,

whats the BHM??
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2006 at 7:48pm
BHM is the BlackHairMedia forum. And those girls really know their stuff over there!
HairLover75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairLover75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 2:48am
AfroTreasures is popular on Ebay. I bought mine from Lacewigoutlet on ebay.  I got a custom unit and I love it. The hair is like nothing I have felt before. They had really good feedback, also. With ebay it is real important to check feedback, I was reading on BHM and some people got screwed from ebayers
CarolNY View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarolNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2006 at 7:08pm

i'm a bald woman with alopecia universalis, and i have my wigs made for me.

i would never buy one off of e-bay, if for no other reason than i like properly fitted wigs, and i like assured quality, which is not a given via mail order  wigs.
i wear both synthetic and human hair wigs.
HairLover75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairLover75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2006 at 1:54am
CarolNY,

The custom unit I got off of Ebay was done with my measurments and I sent in a template. The quality was unbelievale. This is someone who has worn wigs for most of my life. I normally spend $1200 a wig because i thought it was better quality. Well, the $290 I spent on my ebay wig was the best quality I have ever had and it fit pefectly. Give it a chance...you may like it.
sydnei10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sydnei10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2006 at 5:17am
Yes they are very reasonable and made very well. 
CarolNY View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarolNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2006 at 10:14pm
thanks ladies for letting me know about that.

I still am going to go to the place where i always get my wigs though. i trust them there and have had very good luck with their wigs.
sydnei10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sydnei10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2006 at 10:55pm

Hey Carol,

Glad that you are following through with someone that you trust and feel comfortable with.  Post pictures when you get it so we can see how beutiful you look...

hollywoodryda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollywoodryda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2006 at 10:14am
Hello,

I am interested in your stock wigs ...how much are they?

Terry
202-565-4895
marysloane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marysloane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2008 at 3:40am
i got mine for £190 at www.hairandbeautycentre.co.uk
the quality is really good, plus i got it custom made to my measurements. I recommend them,

i dont think i would be comfortable buying it off ebay
mslady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mslady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2008 at 5:56am
I've purchased several lace & full lacefront wigs off ebay without a problem. 
Asia35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Asia35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 8:59pm
I've  purchased from ebay before but now I just order from the vendor
dossywig View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dossywig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2010 at 2:26am

human hair wigs , lace wigs , human hair extension for sell , contact :mei0532@hotmail.com

worldbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote worldbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2010 at 2:43am
hello
worldbeauty make you more beautiful.and i can shate so many wigs pics with you.
ladywighair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladywighair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2010 at 1:28am
As a hair extension manufacturer and exporter with 20 years experience.Now are looking for hair extension Distributors and Wholesaler from all over the world

Hotmail:ladywighair@hotmail.com
Cellphone:+86-15053283585

We can provide wholesale price if order quantity large.

Production Volume: 3500000strand/Month
peanutsgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanutsgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2011 at 3:57am
i have a good wigs site for you.all the wigs on this site are made natural human hair. worth to buy.
Lace wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic