Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

little glitter dots - what is this?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Happy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: little glitter dots - what is this?
    Posted: April 14 2006 at 10:51pm
On tv I sometimes see people have awesome makeup and when they turn and catch the light I see a little glitter piece that looks so pretty.  What is this?  It is not much, just one or two that I notice usually close to the eyes.
oddlots View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oddlots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2006 at 10:27pm
You can purchase small self-adhesive pieces that acheive that effect.  Some are glittered, while others are tiny rhinestones.  Where I live you can find them at Wal*Mart or at a few accessories stores in the mall (Hottopic and Claire's).  Where I work (Hottopic) we even have them pre-arranged in little designs (tribal, ethnic, etc) for ease of application.
luvsmatchbox20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvsmatchbox20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by Happy1 Happy1 wrote:

On tv I sometimes see people have awesome makeup and when they turn and catch the light I see a little glitter piece that looks so pretty.  What is this?  It is not much, just one or two that I notice usually close to the eyes.

You can also buy containers of body glitter and dot it onto your skin. Plus, mixing it with lotion then sweeping it over can be pretty too.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic