Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP! QUICK!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nickie04 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickie04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP! QUICK!
    Posted: May 16 2002 at 9:05pm
My boyfriend`s prom is this Saturday (May 18th) and I still have no idea on how to wear my hair!

There are pictures of me at http://photos.yahoo.com/foxy_focus

There is a picture of the dress I have at http://www.nydressco.com/detail.php?id=201&from=67&view=4

I really don`t want to wear my hair completely up, because it makes my face look very square and big, so I would like to keep it all down, or half-up/half-down.

PLEASE HELP!
LIZ WASHER View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIZ WASHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2002 at 9:02am
I WILL BE GOING TO THAT SAME PROM TOOO...
MINE IS TODAY ARE YOU GOING TO BE AT THE AUGUST PREP PROM... YOU COULD WEAR YOUR HAIR UP IN A FRENCH TWIST AND PUT 2 CURL ON THE LEFT AND RIGHT SIDE OF YOUR FACE, THIS REASON IS YOU DO NOT WANT TO WEAR YOUR HAIR DOWN THE BACK OF YOUR DRESS HAS AN OPEN BACK AND YOU DO WANT TO SHOW OF YOUR STYLE ON THE BACK AND ESPECIALLY THE FRONT! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION CALL ME AT 228-4093 AND ASK FOR LISA WASHER. I ACTUALLY GO BY LIZ BUT, AT HOME LISA WASHER. I WILL BE WAITING TO HELP YOU!
Kittycatlover03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kittycatlover03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2002 at 9:08am
I just got my hair done, and it is completely up, but I can suggest something....go to the stylist and get the top half pulled up, and curled. then get a little "sprig of hair" on each side curled. My prom is tonight, and I got mine done in a demi french twist, but my stylist made it much fancier. She put 2 little braids on the side and pulled it back, and curled 2 sprigs of hair at the bottom of my hair, and on the side, and it looks nice.
You could get a similar style, and I think it would look nice.
I am 17, by the way...I saw your pics, and you are very pretty, and your dress is lovely.
Good luck with your hair and the Prom
P.S. - if you go to a stylist, they use ALOT of hairspray, and I would suggest wearing a button down shirt b/c I had trouble figuring out how to get my shirt off w/out messing up my hair.
Nickie04 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickie04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2002 at 2:58pm
Thank you guys SO MUCH! I got a hair appointment the day of prom and went in at 3 PM. I sat in that chair until 4:15, but by the time it was all done, I felt (and looked) like a princess.

I wore my hair in semi-loose curls with a pearl-beaded hairband.

Prom went wonderfully, with no complications, and my boyfriend and I had a wonderful, magical evening.

Thank you so much for your help!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic