Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tigi? Lee Stafford? Or something else???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
morgaine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morgaine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tigi? Lee Stafford? Or something else???
    Posted: April 19 2006 at 4:57pm
Hi!

I am getting really desperate,and i was wondering if anyone here could help me...

My hair is mostly straight with some wavy bits and the ends curl a lot. I usually blow dry it straight, so it became kind of damaged and developed split ends.

Has anyone ever used the Tigi Self Absorbed shampoo end conditioner, or the peppermint mask? Do they work??

I also read about the lee stafford "poker straight" line and it sounds really good... Anyone ever tried it?

Sorry for being a pain in the butt!!

Thank u!
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2006 at 11:45pm
Tigi Self absorb is not bad, but is not anything out of this world either. The peppermint mask is OK but for the price you can get something better. Go with the Redken Repair Line or the All soft line. The all soft heavy cream is great. Now for "repair" what you need is protein treatments. Get either Nexxus Emergencee or Joiko K-pak deep penetrating reconstructor. Use it once a week for the fist 4 weeks, and once a month after that. After using the protein treatments use a good conditioner (like the Redken Heavy cream, or Redken Butter treat). Put a plastic shower cap on your head and go under a dryer or heat cap for 15-20 minutes. If no head dryer or heatcap is available then use your blow dryer to apply heat all over. You are going to have to do this process with both the protein treatments, and the deep conditioner afterwards. The heat opens up the hair cuticle and allows the treatments to penetrate deep. It is important to deep condition after a protein treatment or your hair will feel like straw. Follow my advice and you'll have beautifull hair in no time.

Much love, Shary
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic