Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

About myself - and advice needed:))

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
trophywife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trophywife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: About myself - and advice needed:))
    Posted: April 24 2006 at 3:42am
Good luck with your training and career; it sounds like you are enthusiastic and I wish you all the best.
Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
rosebuda320 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosebuda320 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2006 at 5:32pm
Hi everyone

Have just discovered this forum
Ok about myself, I am from the UK, near Manchester, am 23 (almost 24). I already love skincare, especially natural products and I make all my own Cleanser, toner, moisturiser etc I also make up various acne treatments for friends and family.
Hair wise, I have shoulder length medium blonde locks, I have just returned to my natural colour (which I love) after years of being a platinum blonde.

Now the exciting bit, I am  looking at going into hairdressing as a carreer next year.
This is where I would love any advice

I have been saving up for a while now and plan on going to the Tony & Guy Accademy in Manchester on the fast track 30 week couse!!
I am so excited.

Anything you would advise me to do before I start the course...books, magazines, shampoo labels (??) to read etc
Would love any feedback about the Tony & Guy training both negatives and positives welcome
Also tools, really need a push in the right direction as to brush brands
etc so I can start drooling

Thankyou and I look forward to reading any responses

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic