Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I can help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
angel bride View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angel bride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I can help
    Posted: June 22 2006 at 4:34am
Hello ,

I have long hair more than my shoulderes so I want to ask what the suitable style in my wedding
my_lil_radish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my_lil_radish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2006 at 1:01pm
 hi carrie!

im lauren. This Saturday is my first prom. I need pix and ideas for how i should do my hair! i dont really care for the whole up do thing and would really like to wear my hair down. my hair is is sort of long, well its past my shoulders and i was thinking about just doing ringlets or something but that seems too plain. if u have ne ideas please let me know. thanx!

cowgirl_4ever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cowgirl_4ever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2006 at 3:24pm

hi my prom is may 5th and i dont know what to do with my hair. my dress is a navy blue halter top with a slit up the back to the middle of the back of my thigh with 3 flowers on the lower back. my hair is long blond with just about every shade of blond in it. i want someting up and curly. can anyone help.

flirtygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flirtygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2005 at 5:31pm

Could you help me?

I want my hair to be kinda pushed back like in cornrows or twists in the front then really curly in the back but I cant find any pictures like that.. If you can help me out that would be great!

Here is a picture of me and my hair... If you can find a better idea that would be great!

You can aim me at NaughtyAngel600 if you want..
THANKS!

Lesley
Namika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Namika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2005 at 11:36pm
I hope this thread is still alive.. I need help.. How can I have a natural wet look curls? will make hair type make a difference?
justblonde1390 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justblonde1390 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2005 at 7:02pm
hey i need a updo for 8th grade gradutation send to
baxtip@hotmail.com thanx
Music=Love

You Are My Music
Margie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Margie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2004 at 4:12pm
Try www.easy-formal-hairstyles.info or some links on this site. Some people say that it is very good.

Margie
MeMeganShorty7 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeMeganShorty7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2004 at 6:13pm
Hi, i am looking for a picture of an elegant half up/half down prom hairsyle, if anyone can find one PLEASE send it to MeMeganShorty7@aol.com ASAP!! Prom is 2 wks away!!
Lara Peters View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lara Peters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2004 at 7:37pm
Hi I have prom like in 23 days and i cant find a hairstyle. I have long hair, and am lookin for a half up half down do, or an updo. If you could send me some pics that would be great. Thanx
basketballgurl13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote basketballgurl13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2004 at 6:46pm
Could you please help me? I have a banquet the 17th and I need a really pretty half up do,fast! My hair is brown w/ blonde highlights and is about 2 or 3 inches past my shoulder. It is straight and can hold curl pretty good if I use alot of styling gel or hairspray. I am wearin a strapless purple dress, and it loooks better if my hair is half up and not all the way up. If u have any suggestions or pictures you can send me, my email is ucms_patriot_13@hotmail.com. Any help u have will be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!
Im a blonde at heart :D
bollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2004 at 9:27am
I've got my prom coming up and I'm not sure how to wear my hair. Definately an up-do, but which kind is the question. I have thick brown wavy hair and the length of it is a couple inches short of my bra strap. I will be wearing a purple tulle dress (ankle length) with very thin straps. I am rather on the short side, and my face shape is small and oval. I hope this gives enough info to work with and I'd appreciate any advice
Maria View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2004 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Hairdesigner Hairdesigner wrote:

Hi, my name is carrie. you might recognize my name from the formal hair board--I have the same thread over there. I thought I might start it again here as there are a lot of people asking for hair help and I find it easier to help people if all the questions are in one place. If you need any kind of hair help, just ask. My specialty is styles and updos, but I can usually answer other kinds of questions too. Feel free to ask. Ta!
~carrie

HELP, Grad is coming up and i have no idea how to do my hair, i want a nice elegant yet simple updo, that i can wear a tiara with, my dress is gold yellow and princess style with a strapless straight top. I need it soon, pics would be helpful
Catherine View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2004 at 12:53am
I need help badly. My prom is in about 2 weeks and I have no idea what I'm going to do with my hair. It comes about to my sholders. Its also vary curly. I want something traditional but a little wild. If someone can help me then I thank you vary much.
My email is death_kitty666@hotmail.com

Catherine
cp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2004 at 10:22am
Hey, I am trying to figure out what I want to do for my grad which is our prom in Canada, any way I was looking for away to do a half of a up-doo I have a meduim length hair that doesn't like to stay in cruls for very long and I have a haulter top to my dress, and I am looking for a kinda crazy doo, so do you have any ideas of what I can do? Thanks!
kammie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kammie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2004 at 11:12pm
oh yea my dress is very beautiful it is fully sequiened and goes from silver to charcoal gray to black, and the back goes down really low!
Thanks
Kammie
kammie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kammie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2004 at 11:01pm
Hi I know all these other girls have asked you for help and I love the advice you have given them. So I was wondering if you could help me!! I have prom in less than a month and I really need some help in finding a hair style. I have looked all over the internet and it is pretty much the same styles over and over again! I want something really unique that no one would have. I dont want it to be all picture purfect but I do want it to look nice that every one will adorn over. I have brown hair with auborn high lights it is about a inch or two past my shoulders. I also have layers and bangs that hit my cheek bones. I also want a little bit of hair in my face!! Thank you sooooo much!
Kammie
my e-mail is Kammieqt247@aol.com please will you send me some pics?
jaden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2004 at 5:59pm
hi, got a client with a long thin face and a big nose, her hair is not quite shoulder lenght, and she has a small bang??? she is after having a llot of different styles but none of them seem to compliment her, I would like to give her a style to flatter her and suit her face shape!!! thanks jaden
annette murphy
asdf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asdf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2004 at 9:34am
Hi!
I have prom coming up soon and I cannot seem to find a hairstyle on the web that I like a whole lot. I have shoulder length, blonde hair. I will be wearing a long, slinky, spaghetti strapped, backless gown, so I will need either an updo or a partial updo (with most of it up). Maybe an updo that falls onto the nape of my neck. I am really in a bind here b/c I need pics to show my hairdresser what I want, but I cannot find what I am looking for. I love princess-like, feminine, romantic (when I say romantic I do not mean hairstyles from the Pride and Prejudice era... which is what I typically get.), and classic. See what I mean about not describing it well? How much more general could I be!? Ha Ha. I look bad with my hair pulled tightly, and completely away from my face. I love curls..., but I hate that solid, giant curls in your face look. When I say curl, I mean like... Deborah Messing. My hair is already straight, but will take curl. It is colored, so I prefer no perms, body waves, or heavy treatments. I am picturing something medieval, or Celtic. Maybe a delicate updo. Something that says I am Julia Roberts in runaway bride, or faith hill at the music awards. I know this request is difficult, there being so many specific preferences and all, but I hope someone can help me!!!!! Plz. Send pics to this address: pigletsnap@hotmail.com
rebelchild1141 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebelchild1141 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2004 at 1:00pm
I really need some help for prom. I want to wear my hair in a hslf-updo. But I need some ideas, possibly some pictures, websites, and/or instructions. Anything would help me, cuz I'm clueless. I would appreciate any help possible. Thanks! email-rebelchild1141@yahoo.com
Amandamarie1803 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amandamarie1803 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2003 at 2:23pm
hey im stressing out im getting married in 60 days and i dont know about my hair!!!!!!! its down near the bottom of my bra strap i want it haf up and half down and i havent seen any cute hairstyles please email some pics if anyone can help me
LilMsJMR1@aol.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic