Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I can help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Angie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2002 at 3:40pm
Hiya,
I have long thick brown hair + I want to do something really special with it for my prom. My dress has little spaghetti straps and it`s midnight blue. Any ideas?
~Angie
jessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 14 2002 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Hairdesigner Hairdesigner wrote:

Hi, my name is carrie. you might recognize my name from the formal hair board--I have the same thread over there. I thought I might start it again here as there are a lot of people asking for hair help and I find it easier to help people if all the questions are in one place. If you need any kind of hair help, just ask. My specialty is styles and updos, but I can usually answer other kinds of questions too. Feel free to ask. Ta!
~carrie

i really need help,my ringdance is this saturday and i need some ideas on hair updo`s i like curls and braids,twists,whateva,i just need to kno where to find some pics or websites to go to!if you cn help please e-mail me
hairdesigner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2002 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by Angie Angie wrote:

Hiya,
I have long thick brown hair + I want to do something really special with it for my prom. My dress has little spaghetti straps and it's midnight blue. Any ideas?
~Angie

There is an article in this site called (I think) 15 minute prom updo or something like that. I think that would be perfect with spaghetti straps.
~Hairdesigner~
hairdesigner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairdesigner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2002 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by jessa jessa wrote:

Originally posted by Hairdesigner Hairdesigner wrote:

Hi, my name is carrie. you might recognize my name from the formal hair board--I have the same thread over there. I thought I might start it again here as there are a lot of people asking for hair help and I find it easier to help people if all the questions are in one place. If you need any kind of hair help, just ask. My specialty is styles and updos, but I can usually answer other kinds of questions too. Feel free to ask. Ta!
~carrie

i really need help,my ringdance is this saturday and i need some ideas on hair updo's i like curls and braids,twists,whateva,i just need to kno where to find some pics or websites to go to!if you cn help please e-mail me

the largest gallery on the web is right here at hairboutique. Search for updos and you`ll get tons of pictures. If you need help with the "how-to`s" just e-mail me at _skwigel@excite.com (you didn`t give me your e-mail adress, so I can`t e-mail you myself)
~Hairdesigner~
AnjelBaybe04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnjelBaybe04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2002 at 6:19pm
Hi I have ring ceremony on December 6th and I need help on what to do with my hair. I am asian, have black hair with golden brown highlights, and it comes down a little above my mid back. My dress is spagetti strapped, red with a black sheer top on it so the whole thing looks like a dark red/maroon, and has black flower designs all over with glitter. If anyone has any ideas, how to`s, or pictures please send them to AnjelBaybe04@netscape.net
kellie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2002 at 6:25pm
Wow hairdesigner..you`re doing a great job replying everyone. keep it up! =) Well I was just wondering if you know how to make cornrows. If you do, please reply!
Rebecca View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rebecca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2002 at 9:22pm
Hi, my school`s jr/sr is coming up and i need an idea for my hair. I have brown wavy hair that is about 2 inches below my shoulders and it`s layered. I`d prefer an updo, but i need something that i can do at home. E-mail me at rejsoccer@hotmail.com Thanx alot!
Ria View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2003 at 8:03pm
Sorry, I obviously don`t know what I"m doing here.....

I REALLY need some help. I have my dress pick out for Grad, but I`m really stuck on figuring what colour to dye my hair. I usually die it a red/copper/blonde colour, but my dress is a rich burgundy colour, and I know it will clash. I need a colour(s) that will look great with my dress, and will NOT make me look pale with my fair skin. I`m seriously desperate because I need to figure this out soon, and I don`t want to leave it until the last minute. My hair is about a 1/3 down my back, and is fine and straight. My natural hair colour is a VERY plain mousy brown. Thank you for ANY help!!!!
cheerchic View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheerchic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2003 at 8:42pm
Hi I am in homecoming and I need tips for updos. If you could send pics or instructions to cheerchic1205@cox.net I would greatly appreciate it!
jeska View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2003 at 1:06am
hi. i have no idea why i lef this up to last minute...but i have a dance this saturday [winter formal] and i just needed a few ideas or pictures that would look different...not to played out....and not to over the top either. i have mid-back shoulder length black ASIAN hair [meaning it`s SUPER SUPER straight and SUPER SUPER fine] with a round circular face. i`m going to a hairdresser and although i`d like to say "do whatever" i`d rather not take that risk. so if you could suggest a few styles i could use that would be easy to explain [a picture to show would be perfect...the internet has NO site devoted to just hair updo`s! grr!] and i would look good. uhmmm...i`d rather not have too many curls, i want my hair half up and halr down, and spiky is always lovely for me. thanks!
jeska View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2003 at 1:07am
oh me again...if you could email me at jeskaness@yahoo.com? thanks!
Jenifer Yancey View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenifer Yancey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2003 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by hairdesigner hairdesigner wrote:

give me your e-mail address and I will send you some pictures-I don't know how to post them on the boards.
I'd ove to see some pictures and get some ideas. My prom is not until April but I need to go ahead and start looking. Thanks a bunch.
Jenifer
suga_gal View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suga_gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2003 at 7:47pm
hello hairdesigner
can u help me out? im lookin for some pics of nice updo's for my gr 12 graduation...my hairs shoulder length, thick and wavy
if u can help me, pleaz e-mail me at candy_addict01@hotmail.com
Jennessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2003 at 10:01pm
My trial run for my hair for grad pictures is coming up quick and I'd like some ideas PLEASE on some half up, half down hairstyles... I have thick, below the shoulder, dark brown hair that is naturally curly but I usually straighten it........could you PLEASE send me some ideas!!!
Even cute updos would be great because that is how i want it for the ceremonies. THANKS SO MUCH
Jennessa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennessa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2003 at 10:03pm
oops - my email is divachic_69@hotmail.com and I forgot to add that my grad dress is red and strapless!

Jennessa
Darcelle View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darcelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2003 at 4:54pm
I have short hair about to the bottom of my ear with lots of layers. It is spikey in the back and flips out on the sides. I don't know how to do it for my grad in June caus eit is so short. It would help if you could send me some pictures or comments at cuddles_39@hotmail.com Thanx
taylor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2003 at 9:50pm
I was wondering if you could tell me how to do the style at this website:

http://gallery.hairboutique.com/detail.asp?ID=4008&Go2=GO

My hair stylest wasn't sure how to do it. Thanx
KMSGirl2007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KMSGirl2007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2003 at 7:30pm
I NEED HELP!!! Haha...My dress is pink (bright) and I have brown hair with a lot of blonde highlights and it rests directly on my shoulders. I would like a very curly style, and am finding none. If you could please help, o what an angel you would be! Please if you can, have a picture too! Thank you so much!!
Suzanna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2003 at 3:36pm
hello hello! i have prom in about 2 weeks and i dont know what to get my hair dressero to do for me, she said sumin about half up and half down but i dont want to be plainly pulled back, any ideas for sumin cute to do with the front instead of pulled straight back? I hvae a thred posted so u can reply me at the its "PROM STRESSOR!" my address is suzannarose_06@hotmail.com i would love if u sent me pics of something fun but not crazy and off the wall, something with hair jewels would be great too! thanks bunches!
Dana Wilkinson View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dana Wilkinson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2003 at 6:47pm
I really need help finding a hairdo for prom. My hair is really short and you cant even pull it up in a pony tail except on top of my head. HELP PLEASE???
Any pics or ideas of short prom hair styles Please help

sincerely Dana Wilkinson
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic